• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Select vs Axis Privilege, Which one to choose ?

realjayt

TF Premier
Hi. I opened a priority account today and the RM told me I could get one of these as LTF. This will be my third Axis card so I need to choose one. I don’t really have plans for international travel so which one is more rewarding?

I’ve considered BMS BoGo so that’s making me wanna select “Select” but GV at 6250 edge reward points also sound tempting. Help me decide?

Attachments

• IMG_0857.png
    IMG_0857.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 219

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As per Axis website, Privilege card is FYF and not LTF for Priority Account Holders.

I have a Priority Account with LTF Privilege card though but the card was issued to me LTF even before my account became Priority. So not sure what's the real thing :rolleyes:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As per Axis website, Privilege card is FYF and not LTF for Priority Account Holders.

I have a Priority Account with LTF Privilege card though but the card was issued to me LTF even before my account became Priority. So not sure what's the real thing :rolleyes:
Don’t you worry..
Even AXIS wouldn’t know what’s real..
If you ask cc guys they all say different things ..
Forget about RM and BM .. they will ask you in return what is Privilege Card!!!!

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Don’t you worry..
Even AXIS wouldn’t know what’s real..
If you ask cc guys they all say different things ..
Forget about RM and BM .. they will ask you in return what is Privilege Card!!!!
Exactly panda...

I called their customer care once back to back 3 times...
1st time they said I have no pre-approved cards on my acc
2nd time one lady said I have a few lots of cc pre-approved including samsung infinite, magnus etc
3rd time one fool said I have only 2 cards pre-approved - aura and myzone.

Seems we both know quite a lot about axis..... how old axis customer are you panda?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Exactly panda...

I called their customer care once back to back 3 times...
1st time they said I have no pre-approved cards on my acc
2nd time one lady said I have a few lots of cc pre-approved including samsung infinite, magnus etc
3rd time one fool said I have only 2 cards pre-approved - aura and myzone.

Seems we both know quite a lot about axis..... how old axis customer are you panda?
In situation like these, getting it in Email is very helpful. Atleast in future, you can quote them on their mistake and be benefitted from that.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
In situation like these, getting it in Email is very helpful. Atleast in future, you can quote them on their mistake and be benefitted from that.
Customer care executives straightaway deny sending any email of their verbal communication, at least this is what I have observed across most banks till now But they do say that we are providing you the verbal confirmation on a recorded line which will serve as proof if any dispute later.

Btw, with Axis, there is sure some problem with their backend systems accessed by support executives, as their responses vary every time. But in my case, I know I have all cards pre-approved (except Airtel axis) since the list of all cards shows up when i check pre-approved offers on the app.
The advantage of taking it through customer care is that they give the assurance that they will get the card fully approved on the very call itself without any KYC or cibil inquiries within a matter of 5 minutes.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Customer care executives straightaway deny sending any email of their verbal communication, at least this is what I have observed across most banks till now But they do say that we are providing you the verbal confirmation on a recorded line which will serve as proof if any dispute later.

Btw, with Axis, there is sure some problem with their backend systems accessed by support executives, as their responses vary every time. But in my case, I know I have all cards pre-approved (except Airtel axis) since the list of all cards shows up when i check pre-approved offers on the app.
The advantage of taking it through customer care is that they give the assurance that they will get the card fully approved on the very call itself without any KYC or cibil inquiries within a matter of 5 minutes.
Wow, Axis Bank employees have very high confidence levels.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Total 15k worth Myntra vouchers for fees of 5000+gst.
2x return.
Yes , 100 % profit on Samsung infinite
Bought gold from Myntra.. Prices are 7-10% higher but never mind.
Here, I used my Myncash to get 10% off on the Gold Bar which means I got the Gold Bar at market price..
Asap before they take it away.
And buy gold to cash it.

Thank you for letting me know about this buying Gold option in Myntra.. I never looked into it before. Because of you only I bought this.
Thanks again…

Now I maximised the return (@.40) on my Edge Rewards points by converting them into Myntra Multi brand voucher. and used Myncash to get the Gold @ market rate and suddenly shot up to Myntra insider Icon which give me 3% super coins for all my future Myntra purchases…
Excellent result for me… Thanks again…

1700288820864.png

1700288925982.png

Last edited:

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

This is Axis Bank, anything can happen :p

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Here, I used my Myncash to get 10% off on the Gold Bar which means I got the Gold Bar at market price..

Thank you for letting me know about this buying Gold option in Myntra.. I never looked into it before. Because of you only I bought this.
Thanks again…

Now I maximised the return (@.40) on my Edge Rewards points by converting them into Myntra Multi brand voucher. and used Myncash to get the Gold @ market rate and suddenly shot up to Myntra insider Icon which give me 3% super coins for all my future Myntra purchases…

1700288820864.png

1700288925982.png
Abhi apply krta hun priviledge card ke liye apply, bahut kaam ka hai;)
Select se better hi hai

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Thanks again…

1700288820864.png

1700288925982.png

Somehow I got 10k , Myncash in my Myntra account.. any Myntra experts have any inputs regarding MynCash, how we generally get this myncash other than referral
@shutapdiya or anyone??

1700289833735.png

Last edited:

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
Somehow I got 10k , Myncash in my Myntra account.. any Myntra experts have any inputs regarding MynCash, how we generally get this myncash other than referral
@shutapdiya or anyone??

1700289833735.png
No idea bro, myntra has never been this generous to me

generally we get it by refer and earn during sale which is also 10% usable

are you able to utilize it fully or 10% of order value?

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I already have Axis Airtel card.

Just got pre approved offer for Axis atlas, privilege, my zone, samsung Infinite & signature, rewards, select.

Atlas is of no use to me. Same goes for samsung.

So went with privilege as it was FYF. After a year I will think whether to continue or close.

Card is generated & showing in app. Now waiting for physical card.