• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Select vs Axis Privilege, Which one to choose ?

realjayt

TF Premier
Hi. I opened a priority account today and the RM told me I could get one of these as LTF. This will be my third Axis card so I need to choose one. I don’t really have plans for international travel so which one is more rewarding?

I’ve considered BMS BoGo so that’s making me wanna select “Select” but GV at 6250 edge reward points also sound tempting. Help me decide?

Attachments

• IMG_0857.png
    IMG_0857.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 220

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I hope I can get privilege paid as priority holder shortly after I get select ltf. Will be 4th card though do I hope I don’t run into much hassle
4th card is a hit and miss.. not sure what is the criteria to get 4th card though..
Are you sure you will get select ltf on priority sb account?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I hold a privilege credit card. Can anyone please confirm how to get ltf with a priority account as I already hold a priority account ..... is there any Terms and Conditions?
Contact you RM and/or CC and ask them to convert your existing Privilege card to LTF based on your Priority Account.. they should be able to help you and please update the status here

jainjain8396

TF Buzz
But redeemed 30k pts for multi brand vouchers and 2.5k worth multi brand voucher got for privilege.
Total 15k worth Myntra vouchers for fees of 5000+gst.
2x return.
Bought gold from Myntra.. Prices are 7-10% higher but never mind.
I was able to since i had privilege card on my account earlier and the final statement post closure was pending to be generated hence i think i was able to redeem Samsung 30k pts for Multi brand vouchers which are for privilege card.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I was able to since i had privilege card on my account earlier and the final statement post closure was pending to be generated hence i think i was able to redeem Samsung 30k pts for Multi brand vouchers which are for privilege card.
But redeemed 30k pts for multi brand vouchers and 2.5k worth multi brand voucher got for privilege.
2x return.
Very good.. congrats...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
2x return.
Are you able to see Myntra option in the multi brand voucher now??
They took it out about a month ago ..