• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Flipkart also devaluated along with Axis Ace

mrbean007

TF Buzz
Axis has devaluated almost all cards today including Axis Ace, and Axis Flipkart where cashback of 2pc and 1.5pc has reduced to 1.5pc and 1pc respectively. Along with this 50000 spend criterion is also updated in all axis bank credit cards like Axis Flipkart Axis Ace Axis Indian Oil Axis My zone and all other cards except Premium credit cards like Burgundy and Magnus.

Attachments

• indian-oil-axis-bank-credit-card.pdf
    560.9 KB · Views: 15
  • dlg.pdf
    429.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20240319_220019.jpg
    Screenshot_20240319_220019.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 36

rodeoSRP

TF Buzz
Pathetic move by Axis. They are going to lose customer and potential NTB candidates too. This is the 2nd time they are devaluing the entry level card in 2 years. Losing the trust in axis bank cards.

ankit_tf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
now it makes it easier for me to decide which cards to close ;-) even with the pathetic app experience tata neu is giving 1.5% CB including on UPI, with a caveat that it has to be used within the app network.

skip_tyler

TF Buzz
what are the best cards for offline transaction cashback now, almost all cards that are LTF are only giving max 1 % cashback.
Have been user of flipkart axis for ~4 years now, would keep it since its LTF for me