• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS ACE VS AXIS AIRTEL

Dharm

TF Premier
I Want Another Axis Card So,

I'm Planning to Permanently Close Either Axis ACE or Axis Airtel Card... But Little Confused...

So Plz Guide..

@Chaitanya-a @4uziaul
It depend on you usage pattern, if you are a part of airtel echo system, and want 10% on utilities,Zomato,swiggy, big basket, and 25% on airtel ( All with capping of 300, 500, 300)then Airtel is best for you.

And if you want 5% cashback on utilities, and have more offline spend, then ACE is better for 2%

falcon007

TF Premier
In my opinion, both cards have their own advantages and any normal person can spend enough on these cards to compensate their annual fees.

Annual Fees

Axis Ace - 590
To compensate spend Rs. 29500 offline or any valid online merchant in a year - Possible (2% cashback)

Over and above, any payments above Rs. 29500 are bonus. Even normal Grocery shopping is approx 5k a month. So that's additional Rs. 610 cashback

Axis Airtel - 590
To compensate, pay electricity bill (considering Rs. 1000 per month).
1000 * 12 * 10% = Rs. 1200 cashback

Over and above these, Swiggy/Zomato/Airtel Payments are bonus.

Which "Another card" you are applying ?
in Axis universe airtel,ACE,FK are best CB cards
Already have magnus.. ace.. Airtel.. Indian oil... Want reserve... So Don't Want to cancel upi card because my limit is decent and its beneficial... So I want to cancel either ace or airtel to get reserve ltf based on nrv

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-05-21-46-08-59_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-05-21-46-08-59_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 72
In my opinion, both cards have their own advantages and any normal person can spend enough on these cards to compensate their annual fees.

Annual Fees

Axis Ace - 590
To compensate spend Rs. 29500 offline or any valid online merchant in a year - Possible (2% cashback)

Over and above, any payments above Rs. 29500 are bonus. Even normal Grocery shopping is approx 5k a month. So that's additional Rs. 610 cashback

Axis Airtel - 590
To compensate, pay electricity bill (considering Rs. 1000 per month).
1000 * 12 * 10% = Rs. 1200 cashback

Over and above these, Swiggy/Zomato/Airtel Payments are bonus.
Thank You Sir... For Your Kind help

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Already have magnus.. ace.. Airtel.. Indian oil... Want reserve... So Don't Want to cancel upi card because my limit is decent and its beneficial... So I want to cancel either ace or airtel to get reserve ltf based on nrv
If you have reserve means then you can cancel ACE owing more exclusion and for offline you will get better return in reserve and magnus easily