• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis ace vs Axis Flipkart for offline spends purely

saucy

TF Ace
Does it make sense to get axis ace for offline spends if it's purely going to be used for offline spends?
I don't have much of utilities to pay - but i see most of the members here have an Ace.
Is there anything I'm missing?

thegame

TF Premier
Just to clarify.

For milestone feature - you need to spend min 7.5k to get the cashback. So if you spend anything less than 7.5k you will not receive any cashback. Above 7.5k you will receive cashback @5% and you need to spend 10k to receive max cashback of 500rs.
correct.. I should have clearly mentioned that point but was concentrating on 10k spends calculation only :D

Cashback:

Earn up to 5% cashback

• 5% cashback 3 times over a 90 days period
  • Avail 5% cashback for retail spends in addition to 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 spent
  • Minimum retail spends of Rs. 7,500 and a maximum cashback of Rs. 500 over a period of 30 days

Earn up to 2% cashback

• 2% cashback 3 times over a 90 days period
  • Avail 2% cashback for retail spends in addition to 1 reward point per Rs. 100 spent
  • Minimum retail spends of Rs. 10,000 & a maximum cashback of Rs. 1,000 over a period of 30 days
Note: Fuel, rent, insurance and cash withdrawal transactions are not eligible for cashback and milestone calculation.

thegame

TF Premier
Wow! Means I if spend 7500rs every month then for 3 months, net 5.52% cashback?? If spends are higher than 7.5k/pm, the cashback gradually decreases am I right ?.
Edit :I was wrong. Its 5%upto 500.&not 500rs flat. So spend 10k minimum for max benefit
if your grocery spends at offline stores are between 7500-10k per month then best is to activate 1) 5% milestone 2) 5% Grocery 3) 10x offline RPs where monthly CB for 10k spends will be 1) 500 2) 500 3) 200 = 1200, so quarter it will be 3600 - 353 * 3 (feature charges) = 2541/30k = 8.47%, other best card for offline grocery is HSBC cashback card which gives 10% upto 1000 max per billing cycle so 12k CB for 1.2L spends but has a fee of 999+GST if you are not spending more than 2L in the previous (fee waiver criteria) but even after paying fee you will end up with 9% CB