• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis ace vs Axis Flipkart for offline spends purely

saucy

TF Ace
Does it make sense to get axis ace for offline spends if it's purely going to be used for offline spends?
I don't have much of utilities to pay - but i see most of the members here have an Ace.
Is there anything I'm missing?

Iamgora

TF Select
Does it make sense to get axis ace for offline spends if it's purely going to be used for offline spends?
I don't have much of utilities to pay - but i see most of the members here have an Ace.
Is there anything I'm missing?
Ace provides 2% cb, where as FKaxis give 1.5%. If you spent a significant amount offline, then you can consider it. And for bill repayments, I guess you get 4% cb on ace from gPay (works only on Android). I was thinking about this, but as an iOS user, I have given up on the idea. My monthly offline spending is under 10,000, so this is not a good option for me.

Ace provides 2% cb, where as FKaxis give 1.5%. If you spent a significant amount offline, then you can consider it. And for bill repayments, I guess you get 4% cb on ace from gPay (works only on Android). I was thinking about this, but as an iOS user, I have given up on the idea. My monthly offline spending is under 10,000, so this is not a good option for me.
5% cashback for bill payments

There's simply no competition, flipkart Axis is terrible value. Why are people still going for that? Stop. Flipkart itself a bad marketplace since WS retailer departed and joined amazon as Appolo retail

Cashback-Comparison-v3.png

based on this table, Axis Flipkart is not at all good in comparison to Axis Ace.

in Flipkart sale only, it can be beneficial, where user can get 10% off of sale, and 5% extra as cashback.

Amazon icici card and Millenia also are worth having.

You get better bill payments and offline cb in axis ace than you'll ever will on flipkart ace

940 points I've gotten from Lost month for doing basic genuine transactions

Screenshot_20230418_132401_Samsung Notes.png

SmartSelect_20230418_132427_Sheets.jpg

There's simply no competition, flipkart Axis is terrible value. Why are people still going for that? Stop. Flipkart itself a bad marketplace since WS retailer departed and joined amazon as Appolo retail

Cashback-Comparison-v3.png

based on this table, Axis Flipkart is not at all good in comparison to Axis Ace.

in Flipkart sale only, it can be beneficial, where user can get 10% off of sale, and 5% extra as cashback.

Amazon icici card and Millenia also are worth having.

You get better bill payments and offline cb in axis ace than you'll ever will on flipkart ace

940 points I've gotten from Lost month for doing basic genuine transactions

Screenshot_20230418_132401_Samsung Notes.png

SmartSelect_20230418_132427_Sheets.jpg
I have seen this Excel sheet somewhere 😄