• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace vs Tata Neu Infinity

harisund

TF Buzz
With axis ace being devalued to have offline transactions only reward 1.5% cash back vs 2% cash back, is there any significant advantages that I might be missing to continue having the ace card, given I have the tata neu card which offers 1.5% on UPI merchant transactions?

Most places where I have paid with my ace card, their QR does accept a Rupay credit card, so I have been paying with Tata Neu (via GooglePay or something)

The 5% cash back I get from Google Pay on Axis Ace seems to match the 5% on Tata Neu bill payments as well.

Thoughts? Anyone made any changes after the recent ace devaluations?

sajosunny

TF Buzz
See ace is King in Utility bill payment with Gpay but Hdfc tata neu have somehow same benefits.
if u need Rupay varient of hdfc have benefit.

Gaara

TF Ace
In simple terms if are a pro TATA user and have good use of Neu coins then Infinity is best option or else the Devalued ACE which settles the CB in statement is the best option.

- I prefer direct CB over coins, Products on tata sites are overpriced

jk51

TF Premier
With axis ace being devalued to have offline transactions only reward 1.5% cash back vs 2% cash back, is there any significant advantages that I might be missing to continue having the ace card, given I have the tata neu card which offers 1.5% on UPI merchant transactions?

Most places where I have paid with my ace card, their QR does accept a Rupay credit card, so I have been paying with Tata Neu (via GooglePay or something)

The 5% cash back I get from Google Pay on Axis Ace seems to match the 5% on Tata Neu bill payments as well.

Thoughts? Anyone made any changes after the recent ace devaluations?
Two things are different:

1. 5% capping in case of Tata Neu Inifinity is till 50,000/- spends on utility whereas for Ace its till 10,000/- spends on a monthly basis.

2. If you are into Tata Ecosystem then it’s a no brainer as there are plenty of other ongoing offers apart from those on partners which shall help in yielding more.

If your existing usage is sufficing with the given cappings and limits of Ace then carry on with it

If your usage is going above the Ace cap and you are into at least one or two Tata Partner brands then Infinity is a no brainer

harisund

TF Buzz
> 1. 5% capping in case of Tata Neu Inifinity is till 50,000/- spends on utility whereas for Ace its till 10,000/- spends on a monthly basis.

Thank you!

yeah I use Big Basket heavily among all the other things, and the occasional other Tata eco system purchase, which is why I am holding on to Tata Neu religiously.

I originally got the ACE primarily for the 2% offline spends, and I still see stores where there's a business QR but Rupay credit card option is turned off (Decathlon being the primary one) so I hold on to it.

Sriim

TF Premier
> 1. 5% capping in case of Tata Neu Inifinity is till 50,000/- spends on utility whereas for Ace its till 10,000/- spends on a monthly basis.

Thank you!

yeah I use Big Basket heavily among all the other things, and the occasional other Tata eco system purchase, which is why I am holding on to Tata Neu religiously.

I originally got the ACE primarily for the 2% offline spends, and I still see stores where there's a business QR but Rupay credit card option is turned off (Decathlon being the primary one) so I hold on to it.
Tata Neu gives 1.5% on all offline spends as well, not only UPI

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Hi all, if I use Tata Neu Infinity for HDFC instant discount offer on Flipkart, will I get 1.5% neucoins as well?

CyberPsych

TF Ace
For the time being yes if not mentioned in excluded category of cards in its T&C
I don't think they mention this in T&C for any CC. I have the T&C pdf I didn't see it. Is there any chance they have a separate PDF like MITC? I don't know.

For Apay ICICI, I get 1% for such instant discount purchases made in Flipkart.