• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Doubt regarding neucoins jewellery using HDFC Tata neu Infinity credit card

Sriim

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I've used in tanishq offline. For purchases in the same calendar month as statement generation (Ex if you use the card on Jan 5 and statement is generated on Jan 12), bonus 3.5% will be credited with next month's statement(Feb 12 in this case).

I've received, confirmed. So kindly wait.

Sriim

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you purchase on tanishq through tataneu app,
Then only you will get 5% neu coins

Else if you swipe your card at tanishq stores (offline store) or even on tanishq web site you use your card,
Then you will get 1.5% neu coins

So simply, if you buy anything through TATANEU app, then only you will eligible for 5% (as per store capping) + 5% unlimited neu coins
Wrong. I've got 5% for both Tanishq offline and tanishq website.

Sriim

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello folks, I will cut straight to the chase.

I purchased jewellery worth 2,21,359 INR on Tanishq store using my HDFC Tata Neu Infinity Credit card.
Today I received the statement and it shows 3320 reward points beside it (i.e. 1.5%).
I also do not see any extra neu coins in bonus section towards end of statement.

One other thing to note, in the Tata Neu app, inside the "My Neucoins" section, I can see 1328 neu coins being added.
Don't know what's that all about.

Anyone has done this before and can help?
Don't worry
You'll get in next statement

shivek

TF Select
Most probably you will get it in the next statement if your transaction was on end on calendar month.
1707130158143.png

If not then only possible technical reason is payment setup at Tanishq. See the below snippet: 1707129844048.png

Most probably you will get it in the next statement if your transaction was on end on calendar month.
1707130158143.png

If not then only possible technical reason is payment setup at Tanishq. See the below snippet: 1707129844048.png
is there any way one can be sure that he's gonna get 5% cashback? what things should be taken care of while purchasing at an offline store?

mernaresh

TF Buzz
is there any way one can be sure that he's gonna get 5% cashback? what things should be taken care of while purchasing at an offline store?
Yes, I can confirm that I have received 5% from Croma's offline purchase.

Received 1.5% on the statement; additional will be added under the bonus summary.

1.jpg

An additional 3.5% will be added.
2.jpg