• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

adarshbalu

TF Buzz
I recently applied and received a Tata Neu Infinity credit card. I have a query on wheather we can get the 5% Neu coins on offline shopping through Croma or Westside. Also when will the 1.5% Neu coins for Rupay transactions show up in the Tata Neu app rewards section?

rohant

TF Premier
I recently applied and received a Tata Neu Infinity credit card. I have a query on wheather we can get the 5% Neu coins on offline shopping through Croma or Westside. Also when will the 1.5% Neu coins for Rupay transactions show up in the Tata Neu app rewards section?
I have lesss than 1.5 lakh limit on my millenia...will they give me infinity thorugh offline mode?

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have lesss than 1.5 lakh limit on my millenia...will they give me infinity thorugh offline mode?
For 1.29L (CL on Millenia card) in my family member they denied HDFC Tata Neu Infinity, they gave Tata Neu Plus.

For other family member they gave Tata Neu Infinity on 1.5L limit on Millinea.

So Technically 1.5L is the limit.

king220477

TF Buzz
my hdfc millenia limit is/was 75k only

i got ltf offer for neu Infinity 6-8 month back
now i have it with same 75k limit

[ i had preferred ac then , now normal ]

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker

Maybe it was exceptional case. I had millennia LTF with 1.29L limit till Sep 2023 and it got changed later. Till then I was not able to see infinity card. My limit got increased recently to 1.61L and then the infinity card started showing up.

king220477

TF Buzz
Maybe it was exceptional case. I had millennia LTF with 1.29L limit till Sep 2023 and it got changed later. Till then I was not able to see infinity card. My limit got increased recently to 1.61L and then the infinity card started showing up.

i also think its exceptional case,,

my limit is still 75k only :cry:

my avg bill monthly 8-10k only

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Luck was on your side.

In my case my family members were on Imperia Banking relationship along with me. Usual cases Tata Neu Infinity has 1.5CL on core card.