• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Folks wanted to know if Axis provides 2 cash back cards to single customer

mrbean007

TF Buzz
Folks wanted to know if Axis provides 2 cash back cards to single customer as I have 1 axis Flipkart card and 1 Myzone 1.5 L limit in my name while I have Axis Ace,Axis myzone and Neo in my wife's name 70K limit. I planning to take Axis Airtel credit card however the card is not showing in my Airtel app. However it was showing in my wife's Airtel app which was pre approved so tried availing it however the same was rejected after VKYC stating doesn't meet policy norms. Has anyone faced such problems??? Does any individual have 2 cash back card simultaneously in single name of Axis Bank??? Any other ways to Avail Axis Airtel card?? Please suggest Thanks in advance.

shashank08

TF Premier
Folks wanted to know if Axis provides 2 cash back cards to single customer as I have 1 axis Flipkart card and 1 Myzone 1.5 L limit in my name while I have Axis Ace,Axis myzone and Neo in my wife's name 70K limit. I planning to take Axis Airtel credit card however the card is not showing in my Airtel app. However it was showing in my wife's Airtel app which was pre approved so tried availing it however the same was rejected after VKYC stating doesn't meet policy norms. Has anyone faced such problems??? Does any individual have 2 cash back card simultaneously in single name of Axis Bank??? Any other ways to Avail Axis Airtel card?? Please suggest Thanks in advance.
I have flipkart and airtel cards with me in my name and lots of other people also have 2 cashback cards in their name.
Probably you can wait for airtel card offer in airtel thanks app.

mrbean007

TF Buzz
I have flipkart and airtel cards with me in my name and lots of other people also have 2 cashback cards in their name.
Probably you can wait for airtel card offer in airtel thanks app.
Already waiting in Airtel thanks app since last 2 years. I have gold membership in Airtel thanks app where I am having corporate Airtel postpaid connection, Also having Airtel Savings Account and recently purchased Airtel fastag also. How much more loyalty does Airtel want from me??

techt

TF Legend
Yes, i am holding ACE and Airtel card. It should be an issue.
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

thewittypanda

TF Select
Your wife already have 3 Axis Credit Cards. may be that's the reason it was rejected. Seems a possibility not sure though. You can try checking your Airtel App. Sometimes the banner doesn't show, you have to check it in the shop section. Might be there. They also send invite through WhatsApp.