• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need to choose between 14 Axis Credit cards

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Hello all,
I hold an Axis Kwik (Kiwi App) credit card with a limit of 3L. I have been using this card for the last 7-8 months. Today I got a call from Axis Bank which said there are a few preapproved add-on cards offered and the limit will be shared. I was thinking of applying for a physical axis card and today got this offer. Now I am confused between 14 cards that is being shown as an option. I don't want premium cards like Magnus, but a decent one which has good benefits on online spending(movies, grocery and amazon/flipkart), travel and fuel (I know a lot to ask in a card).
Can someone please help me select a good card? Select seems to be a decent one but is quite expensive ~3k. I use BB and a few other apps frequently so will be able to cover the fees easily. But still, it has a fee.

I have attached offered credit SS for reference.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.39 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.39 PM.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 353
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.41 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.41 PM.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 352
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM (2).jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 344
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM (1).jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 344
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-11 at 6.29.42 PM.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 350

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
This is done then, going with Samsung Infinite getting 30k then going to Privilege getting 12.5k then buying Sona

And at the end will rest with a Select card (BB discount single-handedly will recover all my fees)
Yo when i saw samsung infinite my eyes got lit 😂

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes u can use it as your liking there is no discrimination.
Unless u are redeeming against atlas or magnus..else its same
I actually had done this already about 2 months ago.. Got my Samsung infinite , redeemed with myntra voucher and closed the card..

Operation Successful and Patient ( Infinite CC) Dead as well...

1704995558067.png

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I actually had done this already about 2 months ago.. Got my Samsung infinite , redeemed with myntra voucher and closed the card..

Yes 5k joining fees card with 5k total off on one purchase wtf 😂

Reactions: SSV

manish16

TF Buzz

1704995558067.png

@S S V @DocFixIt @drsel : Please clarify on the sequence and cool off period as well, between two cards and some of my doubts:

I'm also getting pre-approved offers of Samsung Infinite/Privilege/Select/... But,

1) In order to get 2*value of my RP @0.40...I should have privilege card at first....then apply for Samsung Infinite to get 30K RP or the other way round
2) Get Samsung Infinite at first, to get 30K RP....close it, then again wait for cool off period of ?? months, then ask for upgrade to Privilege card...then get the exact 30K+12.5K RP value.
3) In the second case, will closing the Samsung Infinite card forfeit the credited 30K RP as well, as I will be going to redeem them ONLY after getting Privilege card, for 0.40 value?
4) What should be the ideal time to keep it (Samsung Infinite) in my portfolio and after how many months apply for Privilege, to avoid cibil downgrade?
5) Also, pl confirm the network operator of Privilege card as some are getting it on Visa (Signature/Platinum) and on Mastercard.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@S S V @DocFixIt @drsel : Please clarify on the sequence and cool off period as well, between two cards and some of my doubts:

I'm also getting pre-approved offers of Samsung Infinite/Privilege/Select/... But,

1) In order to get 2*value of my RP @0.40...I should have privilege card at first....then apply for Samsung Infinite to get 30K RP or the other way round
2) Get Samsung Infinite at first, to get 30K RP....close it, then again wait for cool off period of ?? months, then ask for upgrade to Privilege card...then get the exact 30K+12.5K RP value.
3) In the second case, will closing the Samsung Infinite card forfeit the credited 30K RP as well, as I will be going to redeem them ONLY after getting Privilege card, for 0.40 value?
4) What should be the ideal time to keep it (Samsung Infinite) in my portfolio and after how many months apply for Privilege, to avoid cibil downgrade?
5) Also, pl confirm the network operator of Privilege card as some are getting it on Visa (Signature/Platinum) and on Mastercard.
U have one card
U take samsung infinite as 2nd via pre approved.

Then call & ask for customer care for 3rd card i e previlgae card.
They will do it via otp

If u 2 card then take infinite .. let the rp get settled. Then ask for previlgae card instead of infinite

vivdwive

TF Select

U need to have both the cards at a time for working it perfectly.

U can try getting Samsung first... getting it's 30k ....then close it...and get privilege for redeeming...but involves many ifs

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
U need to have both the cards at a time for working it perfectly.

U can try getting Samsung first... getting it's 30k ....then close it...and get privilege for redeeming...but involves many ifs
No Rp once credited u can redeem anywhere.
Expect for magnus, reserve atlas .which has different value

manish16

TF Buzz
U have one card
U take samsung infinite as 2nd via pre approved.

Then call & ask for customer care for 3rd card i e previlgae card.
They will do it via otp

If u 2 card then take infinite .. let the rp get settled. Then ask for previlgae card instead of infinite

I already have 3 cards (FK, IndianOil & Airtel), will close FK to apply for Samsung Infinite...get 30K RP...close it after how many months?...then apply again for privilege. Based on the assumption that RP of Samsung Infinite won't get forfeited after closure and I'll be able to get Privilege again as pre-approved. :unsure:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I already have 3 cards (FK, IndianOil & Airtel), will close FK to apply for Samsung Infinite...get 30K RP...close it after how many months?...then apply again for privilege. Based on the assumption that RP of Samsung Infinite won't get forfeited after closure and I'll be able to get Privilege again as pre-approved. :unsure:
1) close FK
2) get SI
3) Close SI after 45 days
4) You will see Privilege card in about 2 to 3 days after closing SI..
Redeem whatever RP using multi brand voucher

You won’t lose 30k points after closing SI

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Call customer care now ask if they will replace your fk with infinite on phone .
Call & tell us

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes, but who knows Axis will remove Privilege from my pre-approved cards in future and I'll get stuck with Samsung Infinite...
Are bhai bhai 😅

Call Customer care and say u can see Samsung infinte on your pre approved list .
You would like to
Close your Flipkart and Get Samsung infinte instead.

Do it
Previlgae can be taken without pre approved

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
1) close FK
2) get SI
3) Close SI after 45 days
4) You will see Privilege card in about 2 to 3 days after closing SI..
Redeem whatever RP using multi brand voucher

You won’t lose 30k points after closing SI
U can always get previlgae if ur limit is more than 50k -75k on any card as upgrade or 2nd or 3rd card

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Oh nice to know you are getting pre approved cards offer even after having 3 cards. Was waiting for the same, thought it stopped now for those who are already having 3 cards. Thanks for the info

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Oh nice to know you are getting pre approved cards offer even after having 3 cards. Was waiting for the same, thought it stopped now for those who are already having 3 cards. Thanks for the info
Card on card upgrade maybe but same confusion..
Better he call customer Before its too late