• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Stuck with sc smart card

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey'all, new member here just joined. I wanted a card to get discounts on flights bookings etc and international lounge access so applied for SC easemytrip (emt) card but got rejected on 7 Feb. A month later I again applied through some third party agent. Initially she said that u will get easemytrip (emt) card but I got email that you are approved for smart card. When i questioned she told that you have already been rejected for emt card so take this one and I will help you upgrade it in 1,2 months to emt card so I agreed and got my smart card few days back and activated it on 17th Mar and even started using it. But when I try to contact the agent who got me the card she is not responding to any calls or WhatsApp chats. I have seen online that sc smart card is useless with 0 benefits and it has 999 annual fees which makes me more sad. Also limit is only 60k after showing 1 lakh salary slip. Can anyone pls help me how to replace it with easemytrip card pls 🙏🙏🙏

AnungUnRama

TF Select
You can apply EaseMyTrip Standard Chartered credit card through your current Smart SC credit card. Just goto bank website and select EaseMyTrip credit card page and click on Apply. Then click on Yes as a Standard Chartered customer and do a verification of Rs 2 from your current Smart credit card. Your new EaseMyTrip will be approved instantly. After receiving your new credit card, close Smart credit card.
Will Sc smart give 2% cb on education payment via Paytm?

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You can apply EaseMyTrip Standard Chartered credit card through your current Smart SC credit card. Just goto bank website and select EaseMyTrip credit card page and click on Apply. Then click on Yes as a Standard Chartered customer and do a verification of Rs 2 from your current Smart credit card. Your new EaseMyTrip will be approved instantly. After receiving your new credit card, close Smart credit card.
Thankyou.. did tried same in the evening and 1rs got deducted which they said will reverse. But haven't received any sms or email notification that confirm I applied for easemytrip card.

Gautham

TF Premier
Hey'all, new member here just joined. I wanted a card to get discounts on flights bookings etc and international lounge access so applied for SC easemytrip (emt) card but got rejected on 7 Feb. A month later I again applied through some third party agent. Initially she said that u will get easemytrip (emt) card but I got email that you are approved for smart card. When i questioned she told that you have already been rejected for emt card so take this one and I will help you upgrade it in 1,2 months to emt card so I agreed and got my smart card few days back and activated it on 17th Mar and even started using it. But when I try to contact the agent who got me the card she is not responding to any calls or WhatsApp chats. I have seen online that sc smart card is useless with 0 benefits and it has 999 annual fees which makes me more sad. Also limit is only 60k after showing 1 lakh salary slip. Can anyone pls help me how to replace it with easemytrip card pls 🙏🙏🙏
Smart card doesn't have joining fee currently + it's fee is 499 only.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
i recently applied for smart card on 30 march..
application submitted, ekyc and vkyc done same time after application..

no update after that
how long does it take for final decision of approval/rejection ?

anyway to check application status

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Amazing news I got the card today, though did not track anything as I don't use the app, na hi koi info thi ki approve hua ya ni bas aj sidha ghr aa gya. Thanks to @Deal_Freak for telling me so easy process you are genius bhai, itne aram se kam ho gya...
Now want to know should I close the smart card immediately before activating EMT card ? And will bank then make EMT card primary? And most imp how to get limit increased, 60k is way too less

newmakerhere

TF Premier
i recently applied for smart card on 30 march..
application submitted, ekyc and vkyc done same time after application..

no update after that
how long does it take for final decision of approval/rejection ?

anyway to check application status
how much income required for applying sc smart credit card

BCh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am using SMART card for 1 yr, it gives 2% CB on online spends including NPS. But despite spending over 1.2Lakhs I was charged annual fees. Customer care is asking me to wait for 90 days for reversal!

RajMahadik

TF Premier
Amazing news I got the card today, though did not track anything as I don't use the app, na hi koi info thi ki approve hua ya ni bas aj sidha ghr aa gya. Thanks to @Deal_Freak for telling me so easy process you are genius bhai, itne aram se kam ho gya...
Now want to know should I close the smart card immediately before activating EMT card ? And will bank then make EMT card primary? And most imp how to get limit increased, 60k is way too less
Can you give his contact info?? Want to apply for SC cc

kushhh

TF Ace
They will reverse after taking approval which may take 30 days but safely they said u 90
SC Smart CC is not that bad actually. In fact it's one of the best 2% cashback cards with no frills. Not sure who told you it has "Zero benefits".
Except fuel you'll earn cashback on everything!! (Cashback credited as soon as the transaction is posted)
I am using SMART card for 1 yr, it gives 2% CB on online spends including NPS. But despite spending over 1.2Lakhs I was charged annual fees. Customer care is asking me to wait for 90 days for reversal!
Can anyone comment on the 90dqys interest free period offered by smart card