• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Possibly free cashback booty with SC Smart CC

cooldude74

TF Select
Hey,

I discovered something that didn't occur with me before and wanted to share. I am new to TF and my apologies in advance if this has been posted before.

So I tried to load PayZapp with 50K through the SC Smart CC. I always do this every month, nothing new.

Payment was debited to the Card, but this time however, wallet credit failed at PayZapp with the standard message - Any amount debited will be refunded within 5-7 working days.

The Amount was refunded back to the card within two working days.

Now, the cashback, as per the card feature, was also credited on the third day. I was not too keen about this cashback credit and I had assumed this would be reversed back however it did not.

A couple of days have now elapsed since the cashback credit has taken place and I won't be surprised if it gets reversed.

However, keeping my Fingers crossed that this doesn't happen 🤞.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Wh
Hey,

I discovered something that didn't occur with me before and wanted to share. I am new to TF and my apologies in advance if this has been posted before.

So I tried to load PayZapp with 50K through the SC Smart CC. I always do this every month, nothing new.

Payment was debited to the Card, but this time however, wallet credit failed at PayZapp with the standard message - Any amount debited will be refunded within 5-7 working days.

The Amount was refunded back to the card within two working days.

Now, the cashback, as per the card feature, was also credited on the third day. I was not too keen about this cashback credit and I had assumed this would be reversed back however it did not.

A couple of days have now elapsed since the cashback credit has taken place and I won't be surprised if it gets reversed.

However, keeping my Fingers crossed that this doesn't happen 🤞.
What is the benefit of loading Paytm wallet? You might get 2% cashback but Paytm will also charge a fee. Much better to directly pay via card and get cashback.