• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Stuck with sc smart card

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey'all, new member here just joined. I wanted a card to get discounts on flights bookings etc and international lounge access so applied for SC easemytrip (emt) card but got rejected on 7 Feb. A month later I again applied through some third party agent. Initially she said that u will get easemytrip (emt) card but I got email that you are approved for smart card. When i questioned she told that you have already been rejected for emt card so take this one and I will help you upgrade it in 1,2 months to emt card so I agreed and got my smart card few days back and activated it on 17th Mar and even started using it. But when I try to contact the agent who got me the card she is not responding to any calls or WhatsApp chats. I have seen online that sc smart card is useless with 0 benefits and it has 999 annual fees which makes me more sad. Also limit is only 60k after showing 1 lakh salary slip. Can anyone pls help me how to replace it with easemytrip card pls 🙏🙏🙏

AnungUnRama

TF Select
My VKYC for Smart CC was completed on 29th July, but I haven’t received any updates after that at all. I couldn’t reach their customer care, and I haven’t received a response to the mail that I dropped to customer care regarding my application status.

Is it usual for them to take this long to process the application? I thought they take 2-3 days at max.
They may contact you for salary slip/ITR. Did the same with me after 20-25 days of completing vkyc.

RajMahadik

TF Premier
My VKYC for Smart CC was completed on 29th July, but I haven’t received any updates after that at all. I couldn’t reach their customer care, and I haven’t received a response to the mail that I dropped to customer care regarding my application status.

Is it usual for them to take this long to process the application? I thought they take 2-3 days at max.
same here... vkyc on 30th july.
office verification on 31th july...

still no update

srikant

TF Premier
SC Smart CC is not that bad actually. In fact it's one of the best 2% cashback cards with no frills. Not sure who told you it has "Zero benefits".
Except fuel you'll earn cashback on everything!! (Cashback credited as soon as the transaction is posted)
Does this include insurance payments also? What about NPS?

fageriaji

TF Premier
I am using SMART card for 1 yr, it gives 2% CB on online spends including NPS. But despite spending over 1.2Lakhs I was charged annual fees. Customer care is asking me to wait for 90 days for reversal!
In SC, they always charge annual fees and after 60 to 90 days they reverse the fee along with GST.

It's SC pattern. I have 2 SC cards and both are charged annual fee and then reversal.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Guys am observing something wired there are debiting amount from my smart card and crediting to my easymy trip card but not getting why they are doing
Please can someone help

ALOAK

TF Ace
Hey'all, new member here just joined. I wanted a card to get discounts on flights bookings etc and international lounge access so applied for SC easemytrip (emt) card but got rejected on 7 Feb. A month later I again applied through some third party agent. Initially she said that u will get easemytrip (emt) card but I got email that you are approved for smart card. When i questioned she told that you have already been rejected for emt card so take this one and I will help you upgrade it in 1,2 months to emt card so I agreed and got my smart card few days back and activated it on 17th Mar and even started using it. But when I try to contact the agent who got me the card she is not responding to any calls or WhatsApp chats. I have seen online that sc smart card is useless with 0 benefits and it has 999 annual fees which makes me more sad. Also limit is only 60k after showing 1 lakh salary slip. Can anyone pls help me how to replace it with easemytrip card pls 🙏🙏🙏
Call SC customer support and ask for change of card explaining and tell them u want emt card not smart they will upgrade or downgrade it whatever.

macx

TF Buzz
In SC, they always charge annual fees and after 60 to 90 days they reverse the fee along with GST.

It's SC pattern. I have 2 SC cards and both are charged annual fee and then reversal.
Can you please explain how you managed to get 2 SC credit cards, I have a Smart Cc which was pre approved. Now got a platinum pre approved with almost +50% limit.
But the customer care person stated I have to cancel the smart card. In order to get Platinum.

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can you please explain how you managed to get 2 SC credit cards, I have a Smart Cc which was pre approved. Now got a platinum pre approved with almost +50% limit.
But the customer care person stated I have to cancel the smart card. In order to get Platinum.
You can get second card using online application by paying rupee 1 (will be refunded). When it asks if you are existing customer, say yes and pay ₹1.