• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Stuck with sc smart card

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey'all, new member here just joined. I wanted a card to get discounts on flights bookings etc and international lounge access so applied for SC easemytrip (emt) card but got rejected on 7 Feb. A month later I again applied through some third party agent. Initially she said that u will get easemytrip (emt) card but I got email that you are approved for smart card. When i questioned she told that you have already been rejected for emt card so take this one and I will help you upgrade it in 1,2 months to emt card so I agreed and got my smart card few days back and activated it on 17th Mar and even started using it. But when I try to contact the agent who got me the card she is not responding to any calls or WhatsApp chats. I have seen online that sc smart card is useless with 0 benefits and it has 999 annual fees which makes me more sad. Also limit is only 60k after showing 1 lakh salary slip. Can anyone pls help me how to replace it with easemytrip card pls 🙏🙏🙏

kushhh

TF Ace
If someone wants limit increase with SC, do this. Last 5 years I uploaded my updated salary and requested for limit increase. They never gave it. I opened a savings account a month back and within 2 weeks, I got limit increase. They rejected me for ultimate card twice but now they are offering and I rejected it.
Do they offer zero balance account?

kushhh

TF Ace
Yea that happens. As advised, try to login to your account and try 360 rewards. If that fails, make sure you made some eligible purchase and give 3 to 4 days for rewards account to be created.
I did a wallet load transaction, 10 days back ... But still i can't access the 360 rewards section....
You need to authenticate with your credit card. You should be able to see your credit card in netbanking/app. Then only you'll be able to access 360 Rewards Platform.
When i try to login 360 rewards ,it's saying Login Failed due to invalid Card details.... And when i try to login to internet banking, it shows my card

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I did a wallet load transaction, 10 days back ... But still i can't access the 360 rewards section....

When i try to login 360 rewards ,it's saying Login Failed due to invalid Card details.... And when i try to login to internet banking, it shows my card
If transaction is valid for cashback, raise a ticket for it. They have to fix it.

Please make a few transactions with a few merchant types. That will help to argue with customer care.

Last edited:

dhiraz

TF Ace
If someone wants limit increase with SC, do this. Last 5 years I uploaded my updated salary and requested for limit increase. They never gave it. I opened a savings account a month back and within 2 weeks, I got limit increase. They rejected me for ultimate card twice but now they are offering and I rejected it.
Which Account Varrient You Opened in SC?

I also want SC Smart CC but Don't Know How To Get? So if I opened a savings account will they give me pre-approved cc offer I have these cards & civil score 771

HDFC Business Moneyback (LTF) ₹40,000.00
IDFC Classic (LTF) ₹60,000.00
Axis MyZone (LTF) ₹45,000.00
Axis Flipkart (Paid) ₹45,000.00
Axis Ace (Paid) ₹45,000.00
ICICI HPCL Corel (LTF) ₹60,000.00
ICICI Amazon Pay (LTF) ₹60,000.00
Kotak League Platinum (LTF) ₹25,000.00
One Card (LTF) ₹140,000.00
HDFC Tata Neu Plus (Paid) ₹40,000.00

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Which Account Varrient You Opened in SC?

I also want SC Smart CC but Don't Know How To Get? So if I opened a savings account will they give me pre-approved cc offer I have these cards & civil score 771

HDFC Business Moneyback (LTF) ₹40,000.00
IDFC Classic (LTF) ₹60,000.00
Axis MyZone (LTF) ₹45,000.00
Axis Flipkart (Paid) ₹45,000.00
Axis Ace (Paid) ₹45,000.00
ICICI HPCL Corel (LTF) ₹60,000.00
ICICI Amazon Pay (LTF) ₹60,000.00
Kotak League Platinum (LTF) ₹25,000.00
One Card (LTF) ₹140,000.00
HDFC Tata Neu Plus (Paid) ₹40,000.00
I opened prime savings account 2 lakhs which I plan to downgrade to axcess plus 25k account.

I cannot guarantee but they did give me what I wanted although I declined.