• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Spam after using Onescore app to take One card

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I recently installed OneScore app to check CIBIL and Experian reports. Since then, I have been getting smses and automated robo calls every day to take up a pre-approved OneCard. SMS is fine, but robo calls keep coming once a day from different numbers.

Is there any way to stop this? Is there any setting in the app? Or does uninstalling the app stop the spam?

Solution
I recently installed OneScore app to check CIBIL and Experian reports. Since then, I have been getting smses and automated robo calls every day to take up a pre-approved OneCard. SMS is fine, but robo calls keep coming once a day from different numbers.

Is there any way to stop this? Is there any setting in the app? Or does uninstalling the app stop the spam?
Contact One card through Twitter/X ask to stop spam call
You can aslo contact through email
help@getonecard.app

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor

Contact One card through Twitter/X ask to stop spam call
You can aslo contact through email
help@getonecard.app

Solution

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Free period in the sense that if i had closed before 6 months, onecard would have charged me closure fees. But after 6 months it's free.
Woah, they charge a closure fees of 3000 if closed within the first 6 months :ROFLMAO:

I would rather block their number everyday instead of taking their card and paying 3000 Rs to close.

Screenshot 2023-10-28 152027.png

They should print this and then shove it in a dark place ;)

aceventura

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Update on this:
I had sent an email as well as a DM in twitter regarding the issue. I got a reply in Twitter in a few hours even on a weekend, stating that they will cease the spamming. I also got a reply for the email although only after a day or two stating the same.

The robo calls stopped completely, which is great. There is still an occassional sms about the one card, but it is still better than once a day sms. In summary, the support was helpful in stopping the notifications.

Thanks @NShah