• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneScore App showing only Experian report and not CIBIL

finbro

TF Buzz
The OneScore app shows only Experian Report for me but not the CIBIL score.

However, Amazon app is showing the CIBIL score for me.

I recently got my first Credit Card on 7th August and finally on 28th September Amazon app started showing my very first CIBIL Credit score.

Today when I checked OneScore app it shows only the details from Experian and in the CIBIL section it shows "Not reported by bureau"

(Google Pay is also not showing any credit score)

Can someone help ?

P B R G

TF Ace
Onescore and GPay CIBIL reports are refreshed every 30 days. Wait for the next refresh date, it will be updated automatically.

The next refresh date would be mentioned in the app itself. The reason it's not showing currently is because you have utilised the free report before your credit report was updated by TU.

theda

TF Premier
The OneScore app shows only Experian Report for me but not the CIBIL score.

However, Amazon app is showing the CIBIL score for me.

I recently got my first Credit Card on 7th August and finally on 28th September Amazon app started showing my very first CIBIL Credit score.

Today when I checked OneScore app it shows only the details from Experian and in the CIBIL section it shows "Not reported by bureau"

(Google Pay is also not showing any credit score)

Can someone help ?
Mine also was only showing Experian. Mailed them a sceenshot of the app and it got fixed in 15 days.