• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBM Bank OneCard not reporting credit card usage data to CIBIL

finbro

TF Buzz
I got a OneCard in August 2023 and for the first 2 months (i.e. August and September), OneCard was reporting to CIBIL normally. But after September OneCard has not reported anything to CIBIL till date. My credit report (both in CIBIL and Experian) show the last date of reporting as 30.09.2023. I have a premium subscription to CIBIL reports and hence this is the latest data.

Has anyone else faced a similar situation ?
How do I get my credit card usage data updated in CIBIL ?

Akashn

TF Ace
I got a OneCard in August 2023 and for the first 2 months (i.e. August and September), OneCard was reporting to CIBIL normally. But after September OneCard has not reported anything to CIBIL till date. My credit report (both in CIBIL and Experian) show the last date of reporting as 30.09.2023. I have a premium subscription to CIBIL reports and hence this is the latest data.

Yeah they are always late to report. Wait till end of this month..

D₹V

TF Prestige

Are ho jaega update, itna kya tnsn lena.