• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Request for connect: Axis Burgundy conversion of Savings to Salary account.

hvninhll

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have a burgundy savings account but my company is not listed in their DB.

My RM and Branch Manager have not been able to do it, because I think they simply dont understand how to do it.

If anyone has faced similar scenario, and was able to get their account converted to salary account. Please connect me with the person from Axis Bank.

I can put him in touch with around 50+ customers (internal poll in my company's slack) who are eligible and want to open a burgundy account.

insight

TF Ace

My RM and Branch Manager have not been able to do it, because I think they simply dont understand how to do it.

If anyone has faced similar scenario, and was able to get their account converted to salary account. Please connect me with the person from Axis Bank.

I can put him in touch with around 50+ customers (internal poll in my company's slack) who are eligible and want to open a burgundy account.
Do update as things progress.

You can convert your Axis bank Savings account to Salary account through online process via Axis mobile app.

I am facing the same issue, meeting all criteria for Burgundy Salary, but they are saying that my company is not registered with them so can't upgrade.
I had also raised a complaint on their support email, but got the same response through them as well.
My point is that this is nowhere written on Axis bank's marketing brochure that the company has to be registered with them for employees to be eligible, I believe this is an unethical practice by them. How can an employee ask his/her company to register with certain bank?