• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Corporate salary account vs normal savings account to fetch a mid-premium range CC

CCsearcher

TF Buzz
Hello All,

My company has a tie-up with Standard Chartered and they are offering Priority/Premium banking with LTF Visa Infinite Card for Priority & Super Value Titanium CC for Premium.

I have done some research on Standard Chartered CCs & DCs but they don't seem to be great.

I am basically looking for a mid-premium range CC to get 3-5% return, I do know that Axis Atlas & HDFC Infinia gives a return in the range of (13-16%). However, I wish to add Axis Atlas and Regalia Gold. I have opened a SavingsMax account with HDFC recently.

I was wondering if I open a salary account with Axis, will they give it for LTF? But my company doesn't have corporate tie-up with Axis or HDFC and I am not willing to park several lacs in a savings account.

Nett monthly salary- 2.5lacs

Yearly spend goes till 6-7lacs when include travel.

Currently holding CCs - Citibank rewards, AmazonPay ICICI, Flipkart Axis.

Currently I hold an account with HSBC which seems to be pretty screwed up, they run a 5% cashback offer but they deny to give the cashback because mine is not a "corporate" salary account. This is why I am looking to move to a different bank for a salary account too.

Thanks in advance.

Solution
What's a good setup?
SBI cashback + ??
Consider some amount spent on overseas travel every year, plus online spends on Myntra, Swiggy, Zomato + Offline spends.
Offline+ travel atlas u can club this with amex prat travel as axis can be Litte unreliable
Sbi cashback work everywhere
Take apay for insurance payment etc 1%

& U r covered..
U can try hdfc millniea & keep on getting l.e for infinia or infina reserve if it comes

xscope

TF Neo
Any good bank suggestion for more than > 3L salary.
Already have hdfc account & Infinia. Had Magnus in the past closed it last year.
Thinking of HSBC or Axis Burgandy or SC premier or DBS?