• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade Axis Salary account to Burgundy on basis of AQB instead of Salary?

I have an Axis Prestige(maybe liberty?) Salary account which has more than 10L balance for a month now. My question is that if I keep 10L+ balance for the next two months, will my account be eligible for Burgundy on the basis of 10L AQB even though it is a salary account?

If yes, will it be auto upgraded or will I have to do something?

justsree

TF Buzz
If you want to open a Burgundy salary account then you need to receive net credit salary per month of min 3L in Axis Bank salary Account plus your company should have a tie up with us.

If you want to open a Burgundy savings account then you need to maintain a AQB of 10L for 3 months and then get M4B or maintain a TRV of 30L for a month and get M4B within a month.
I want to open a new Axis Burgundy account now, and satisfy Salary account norms, is M4B still provided?

gautam68

TF Neo
Yeah sure I can, if the net credit salary in Axis salary account is >3L then only you can upgrade to Burgundy salary account plus your company should have a tie up with axis for Axis Burgundy Salary account even if someone is planning to upgrade it.
is it absolutely necessary that the company should have a tie up with the bank? Is there any workaround to this?