• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Refused upgrade to Yes First Exclusive/ Preferred.. Keep Yes First Business or cancel?

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i am currently holding an Yes First Business card since the last three years.
Credit limit now stands at 2.6L.

I would like to know the procedure to upgrade and enhance the limit.
Didn't receive any positive response from Calls & mails to the customer care.

I'm not ready to threaten them of closing the card since i have more than 4 lakhs points.

Solution

I'm not ready to threaten them of closing the card since i have more than 4 lakhs points.
I recently upgraded from Yes First Preferred to Exclusive, based on below process. You can email to yesfirstcc@yesbank.in based on eligibility criteria and supporting documents as below

If you wish to upgrade your existing Credit Card to another Card variant. Please note you need a Minimum Net Monthly Salary or ITR.
  • YES PROSPERITY EDGE – Minimum Net Salary of INR 45,000/-...

aswinsegu

TF Select
VIP Lounge

I recently upgraded from Yes First Preferred to Exclusive, based on below process. You can email to yesfirstcc@yesbank.in based on eligibility criteria and supporting documents as below

If you wish to upgrade your existing Credit Card to another Card variant. Please note you need a Minimum Net Monthly Salary or ITR.
  • YES PROSPERITY EDGE – Minimum Net Salary of INR 45,000/- per month or Income Tax Return of INR 5.40 Lacs and above.
  • YES PREMIA – Minimum Net Salary of INR 80,000/- per month or Income Tax Return of INR 8 Lacs and above.
  • YES FIRST PREFERRED – Minimum Net Salary of INR 150,000/- per month or Income Tax Return of INR 12 Lacs and above.
  • YES FIRST EXCLUSIVE – Minimum Net Salary of INR 3,00,000/- per month or Income Tax Return of INR 20 Lacs and above.
If you fulfill the above criteria for upgrade, we request you to forward any of the following documents.
  1. Self-attested salary slip of last 2 months. (or)
  2. Income Tax Returns with computation sheet.

Solution

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

• YES PROSPERITY EDGE – Minimum Net Salary of INR 45,000/- per month or Income Tax Return of INR 5.40 Lacs and above.
  • YES PREMIA – Minimum Net Salary of INR 80,000/- per month or Income Tax Return of INR 8 Lacs and above.
  • YES FIRST PREFERRED – Minimum Net Salary of INR 150,000/- per month or Income Tax Return of INR 12 Lacs and above.
  • YES FIRST EXCLUSIVE – Minimum Net Salary of INR 3,00,000/- per month or Income Tax Return of INR 20 Lacs and above.
If you fulfill the above criteria for upgrade, we request you to forward any of the following documents.
Thanks
I will give this a try.

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

May I know if you had upgrade from Preferred LTF to Exclusive LTF ?

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How long we need to wait before we do an upgrade ? The reason being I am eligible for Yes bank Preferred but not for Exclusive. Upgrade route seems easier than applying for Yes bank exclusive. If I apply for Yes bank preferred now then how long should I wait before I go for an upgrade ?

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did you request for first exclusive card upgrade providing 20L ITR, but still they declined ??
I have given them my latest ITR with 20L+ and latest HDFC card statement with 12L+ limit.
Was refused even after sending them the required documents.

i need to book air tickets by this month end which will be more than 1L.
i will use all the points and close the card once the travel is completed.
Not that this upgrade was required for me since the reward rate is very low compared to my other cards.

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have used up the 4lakhs points was in my Yes First Business credit card.
Is it even worth having this card of should i close the same?
Limit is Rs. 2.6 lakhs.

My other main cards are-
HDFC Infinia: 12.4L
Aurum- 2.54L
Axis Vistara Infinite- 1.5L
IDFC Wealth- 15L

GodFather

TF Buzz
I have given them my latest ITR with 20L+ and latest HDFC card statement with 12L+ limit.
Was refused even after sending them the required documents.

i need to book air tickets by this month end which will be more than 1L.
i will use all the points and close the card once the travel is completed.
Not that this upgrade was required for me since the reward rate is very low compared to my other cards.
I would close the card and move ahead....