• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Updated Yes First Exclusive upgrade criteria (Aug 2023)

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Had sought to upgrade my Premia to YFP in July 2022 for Golf Benefits but shelved plans out of sheer laziness. Thought of checking again, and as per emails the salary criteria seems to be reduced to 2LPM (Aug 2023) from 3LPM (Jul 2022).

Shared docs with them and waiting for response with fingers crossed

Screenshot_20230822_230313_Gmail.jpg .

Last edited:

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Do they give an LTF upgrade? Last time I checked for a fresh Yes First Preferred card, I was told monthly salary of 300000 or other card limit above 500000 for LTF on C-to-C basis.
The entire range of Yes cards have been devalued so much, that anything other than an LTF card is just not worth it any more.

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do they give an LTF upgrade? Last time I checked for a fresh Yes First Preferred card, I was told monthly salary of 300000 or other card limit above 500000 for LTF on C-to-C basis.
The entire range of Yes cards have been devalued so much, that anything other than an LTF card is just not worth it any more.
How can we get Yes First card as LTF? In Online mode, they show charges on the product page....

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes they do.

My first upgrade from prosperity edge to Premia was LTF upgrade.

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Had sought to upgrade my Premia to YFP in July 2022 for Golf Benefits but shelved plans out of sheer laziness. Thought of checking again, and as per emails the salary criteria seems to be reduced to 2LPM (Aug 2023) from 3LPM (Jul 2022).

Can we get new card YFP as LTF if meeting the salary criteria?

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update: The card is received along with an email confirmation of it being LTF.