• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Possible New Card] Yes First Exclusive Credit card getting converted to Yes Reserv Credit Card

dvader

TF Premier
Hi Guys,

Just received this email, Well if 1 RP = INR 0.25 this is an excellent value. Since other terms and conditions remain the same regarding Fees and all (See the bottom line in SS), people who have it LTF will almost certainly keep it as LTF. 3% Reward rate for online spends, 1.5% for other,s and 0.75% for special (I think rent, insurance, and stuff); that's kinda cool !!!! Also, Purchase protection !!! is Yes Bank making enough profits already? 😅

Screenshot from 2023-11-16 21-23-30.png

1340389F96C9CC0B65283BACE93403C4.gif

The New Reserv Credit Card

Screenshot from 2023-11-16 21-32-38.png

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
Also consider returns of Atlas given below 👇🏼 compared to Yes Reserve 3x and 5x or Yes Marquee.

There is no subscription fee to get these high returns in Atlas, this makes a huge difference!

Screenshot_20240127-081640.jpg

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
also mention, where we need to redeem and/or spend to get 10% and spends for each category to compare with Reserv or Marquee.
Accor hotels is overall the best option for redemption.
If you want flights then--
Turkish airlines for Europe
United airlines for USA, Canada
Singapore Airlines for Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia
Vistara for India domestic flights

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Accor hotels is overall the best option for redemption.
If you want flights then--
Turkish airlines for Europe
United airlines for USA, Canada
Singapore Airlines for Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia
Vistara for India domestic flights
Does Atlas give unlimited international lounge access for primary as well as add ons like marquee??

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Then don't compare returns of Atlas with marquee.
It is not Apple to Apple comparison
Everything is clearly mentioned.
If you want unlimited access then take Marquee or Infinia or Magnus Burgundy
Also consider returns of Atlas given below 👇🏼 compared to Yes Reserve 3x and 5x or Yes Marquee.

There is no subscription fee to get these high returns in Atlas, this makes a huge difference!

Like above .

drsel

TF Legend
Like above .
No doubt Infinia is better than Marquee, but Marquee is a good card to take for unlimited lounge access and the joining bonus 60000 points.

Yes Marquee is certainly a good choice for those who don't have or can't get Infinia/ Magnus burgundy.

Yes Marquee is also recommended as one the best one of the best cards for 2024 in 3 different videos on YouTube, including the Technofino video.

Yes Rewards 3x and 5x would also have been in that list of BEST cards for 2024 if the subscription fees were not so high (without points compensation, like Marquee or Infinia)

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

No doubt Infinia is better than Marquee, but it is a good card to take for unlimited lounge access and the joining bonus 60000 points.

It's certainly a good choice for those who don't have or can't get Infinia/ Magnus burgundy
But your above two posts contradict each other…

In the first post you were talking about returns on Yes cards which included Marquee and comparing it to Atlas..
In the second post you are comparing marquee with infinia/ M4B leaving out Atlas.
It just all over the place..

We have been mentioning to you that not to compare just one feature of the product to another ..
When something is discussed, all of sudden you come and say Atlas is better in that particular spend category..

No doubt all of those cards good cards..
Just do apple to apple comparison considering the complete package of that product. Not just one feature

helloworld

TF Legend
No doubt Infinia is better than Marquee, but it is a good card to take for unlimited lounge access and the joining bonus 60000 points

a valid comparions should do

Cashback to Cashback
Miles to Miles
Revenue booking to Revenue booking.

Ex: Even though Atlas provide an option to convert Miles, a person who took Reserv / Marquee intention is to book revenue booking only. In that case, I belive valid comparaison should be Atlas Revenue booking (which it supports) with Reserve/Marque Revenue booking.

Here, we can compare the prices and deduct if there is any difference etc. All fair, no issues if one is better than other.

-----------

Do think some of the below points (not much of a miles expert, so do correct me if anything wrong) but just my assumption

Lets, say convert 5000 miles to get 1 way domestic trip of 10000rs. in Vistara flight (1M=2Rs.)

but in MMT it showing same flight price 8000rs. ( then 1M=1.6Rs.) -- which one will you take for consideration?

And howz Vistara here compared with Indigo from Yes bookings?

And why should I value those accor hotels at 1.8rs but should not compare with Oyo hotel prices.?

Because I'm seeing somewhere that we're taking MRP prices and some places we're deductiong with 10% on market prices.. both not matching.

------------

There are 6 categories in your screenshot, do mention spends for each category and we'll compare with YES Revenue booking with Atlas Revenue Booking.

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
Actually he doesn’t hate anything.. he just comes to the party on just a single point comparison basis out of nowhere..
He has some good calculations but not comparing holistically.. all comparison in isolation
Correct, I don't hate any card.
A holistic comparison would be Marquee versus Infinia.
Marquee 4.5% online is better than Infinia's base reward of 3.33%
Infinia 16.66% return on flights and buying Amazon shopping, Flipkart, Myntra vouchers on Smartbuy is better.

Yes Marquee is a good option for those who can't get Infinia

RGARG123

TF Buzz
Important update regarding your Credit Card features
Dear Customer,
At YES BANK, it is our continuous endeavor to provide you with innovative and superlative solutions along with a consistent & superior service experience.
We wish to inform you that product features on your Credit Card are being revised w.e.f. 7th March, 2024 as follows:
  1. Rental and Wallet spends will not accrue any Reward Points
  2. Capping of Reward Points earned on Utility Spends - Rewards to be earned upto spends of INR 25,000 per statement cycle
  3. Forex Markup Fee of 1% on Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC)* Spends
*DCC transactions are transactions carried out in ₹ at an international location or at merchants which are in India but registered overseas.

DCC is 1%; is it advisable to go DCC way for overseas spends?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@S S V @drsel

3x - Online - For Voucher Redemption(0.10 Rs/point) - What's the reward rate ?
5x - Online(Travel/Fashion) - For Voucher Redemption(0.10 Rs/point) - What's the reward rate ?

As I don’t have reserv, I can’t tell you.. but see my marquee thread to see how different redemption options give different rates for different spend types… then you can kind of calculate for your reserv cc

Thread 'Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details'
https://www.technofino.in/community...aunched-features-benefits-full-details.22261/

helloworld

TF Legend
So, 2.4% and 3.6% for voucher redemption.
Damn, that's really low.

Infinia with voucher redemption: 1.65% .. pick a card based on our requirement only, not what we want from them.. easy process.

Premium or Super premium cards are not meant to redeem vouchers or cashback, they're for flights/hotels/experiences.

Last edited: