• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Possible New Card] Yes First Exclusive Credit card getting converted to Yes Reserv Credit Card

dvader

TF Premier
Hi Guys,

Just received this email, Well if 1 RP = INR 0.25 this is an excellent value. Since other terms and conditions remain the same regarding Fees and all (See the bottom line in SS), people who have it LTF will almost certainly keep it as LTF. 3% Reward rate for online spends, 1.5% for other,s and 0.75% for special (I think rent, insurance, and stuff); that's kinda cool !!!! Also, Purchase protection !!! is Yes Bank making enough profits already? 😅

Screenshot from 2023-11-16 21-23-30.png

1340389F96C9CC0B65283BACE93403C4.gif

The New Reserv Credit Card

Screenshot from 2023-11-16 21-32-38.png

Last edited:

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Infinia with voucher redemption: 1.65% .. pick a card based on our requirement not what we want from them.. easy process.

Premium or Super premium cards are not meant to redeem vouchers or cashback, they're for flights/hotels/experiences.
Not everyone will go for flights/hotels/experiences. That's why all CCs give vouchers as option for redemptions(except Travel cards)

My point was that even after paying for the 3x and 5x, the returns are less.
Not talking about the base rewards at all.

drsel

TF Legend
@S S V @drsel

3x - Online - For Voucher Redemption(0.10 Rs/point) - What's the reward rate ?
5x - Online(Travel/Fashion) - For Voucher Redemption(0.10 Rs/point) - What's the reward rate ?

3x - Online - For Voucher Redemption(0.10 Rs/point) - What's the reward rate ?
2.40%

5x - Online(Travel/Fashion) - For Voucher Redemption(0.10 Rs/point) - What's the reward rate
3.60%

helloworld

TF Legend
Not everyone will go for flights/hotels/experiences. That's why all CCs give vouchers as option for redemptions(except Travel cards)

My point was that even after paying for the 3x and 5x, the returns are less.
Not talking about the base rewards at all.

IMO, one should go for this card if their redemption preference as flight/hotel (hence, pick a card based on our requirement).. once we got the card as per our requirement we purchase 3x or 5x plans to further extend those benefits (still inline with our preferred redemption).

No matter if we spend 10k or 20k on a card, if our preferred redemption not there or not good value, then that card is not for us.

So, all I'm saying if one having this card means their intended and preferred redemption must and should be flight/hotel.

If voucher requirement, then there are other cards from other banks provide similar benefits. SBI Cashback for example provides 5% on all online purchases in cashback format, and MRCC provides 7% for all purchases (based on milestone hits) in amzn voucher.

Choose a card based on best value that card provides on preferred redemption method.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How much will the rewards be? Util March 7th 2024
I couldn’t not ascertain exactly how much I got it from my first statement as everything was merged.
But definitely more than select category rewards I got.
I had different spends amounting to more than 1.5L spends hence could not ascertain the exact rewards for wallet loads

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did you get it ???
I dont think i did. I got the card in first week of jan.. and then i believe we were going to get this 500 voucher after 45 days so I waited before writing them an email.
But yeah didnt got anything from yes bank with respect to this.
Do you have the screenshot of that offer from the website? I forgot to take it unfortunately

Adwait

TF Select
I dont think i did. I got the card in first week of jan.. and then i believe we were going to get this 500 voucher after 45 days so I waited before writing them an email.
But yeah didnt got anything from yes bank with respect to this.
Do you have the screenshot of that offer from the website? I forgot to take it unfortunately
I asked they informed it will be provided post 60 days of last day of the month of card issuance.