• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Possible New Card] Yes First Exclusive Credit card getting converted to Yes Reserv Credit Card

dvader

TF Premier
Hi Guys,

Just received this email, Well if 1 RP = INR 0.25 this is an excellent value. Since other terms and conditions remain the same regarding Fees and all (See the bottom line in SS), people who have it LTF will almost certainly keep it as LTF. 3% Reward rate for online spends, 1.5% for other,s and 0.75% for special (I think rent, insurance, and stuff); that's kinda cool !!!! Also, Purchase protection !!! is Yes Bank making enough profits already? 😅

Screenshot from 2023-11-16 21-23-30.png

1340389F96C9CC0B65283BACE93403C4.gif

The New Reserv Credit Card

Screenshot from 2023-11-16 21-32-38.png

Last edited:

ramandeep

TF Premier
HI,

I have yes bank prosperity reward plus credit card and got a mail from yes bank that your prosperity reward plus card is now called ace card, I will receive a new card now in a month. I checked the yes bank site there is no credit card with ace name?

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
HI,

I have yes bank prosperity reward plus credit card and got a mail from yes bank that your prosperity reward plus card is now called ace card, I will receive a new card now. I checked the yes bank site there is now credit card with ace name?
Probably they are borrowing it from AXIS bank and giving it to you… ;) ;) ;) Just for you!!

ajitshukla19

TF Premier
This is to inform that w.e.f 18th December 2023, your
YES FIRST Exclusive Credit Card will now be called RESERV.
The card has been boosted with some unique feature-rich benefits that translate to Accelerated Reward Points & Purchase Protection through insurance cover against accidental damage*.
The new accelerated rewards and purchase protection benefit will now be applicable on your existing YES First Exclusive Credit Card. The new RESERV Credit Card with the same benefits will come to you on your renewal.
Existing Card NameYES Rewardz Points
YES FIRST EXCLUSIVETravel & Dining 24 YRP for every INR 200 spentSelect categories 6 YRP for every INR 200 spentAll other spends* 12 YRP for every INR 200 spent
YRP indicates YES Rewardz Points
New Card NameYES Rewardz Points
RESERVAccelerated rewards on Online Shopping* 24 YRP for every
INR 200 spentRewards on Offline spends* 12 YRP for every INR 200 spentSelect categories 6 YRP for every INR 200 spent
YRP indicates YES Rewardz Points
Other features, fees, charges & conditions remain the same.
Card feature changes will be applicable from 18th December, 2023.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Hi Guys,

Just received this email, Well if 1 RP = INR 0.25 this is an excellent value. Since other terms and conditions remain the same regarding Fees and all (See the bottom line in SS), people who have it LTF will almost certainly keep it as LTF. 3% Reward rate for online spends, 1.5% for other,s and 0.75% for special (I think rent, insurance, and stuff); that's kinda cool !!!! Also, Purchase protection !!! is Yes Bank making enough profits already? 😅

Screenshot from 2023-11-16 21-23-30.png

1340389F96C9CC0B65283BACE93403C4.gif

The New Reserv Credit Card

Screenshot from 2023-11-16 21-32-38.png
I wish that for promotion (and to complete their targets), they do an LTF offer.

dvader

TF Premier
Woooow- first bank is in action the waste card might become a most useful card
They do have vistra and other travel patners
Ohh yeah, just uploaded the new card Image (The email contained a Gif with animations from the old to the new card, somehow the gif didn't upload correctly). Looks normal but it's really good, I will upload the Terms and conditions once I get back. I am gonna move this bastard in my main wallet.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Ohh yeah, just uploaded the new card Image (The email contained a Gif with animations from the old to the new card, somehow the gif didn't upload correctly). Looks normal but it's really good, I will upload the Terms and conditions once I get back. I am gonna move this bastard in my main wallet.
Yes seems 3% is quite good and 0.75% on insurance is also good

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
is this a scam mail?, but mail looks from genuine mail
To be honest I really don’t know.. just don’t give any of your info like PAN, Aadhar, OTP etc..
After one month if you receive anything please update here.. otherwise just leave it

Last edited: