• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Possible New Card] Yes First Exclusive Credit card getting converted to Yes Reserv Credit Card

dvader

TF Premier
Hi Guys,

Just received this email, Well if 1 RP = INR 0.25 this is an excellent value. Since other terms and conditions remain the same regarding Fees and all (See the bottom line in SS), people who have it LTF will almost certainly keep it as LTF. 3% Reward rate for online spends, 1.5% for other,s and 0.75% for special (I think rent, insurance, and stuff); that's kinda cool !!!! Also, Purchase protection !!! is Yes Bank making enough profits already? 😅

Screenshot from 2023-11-16 21-23-30.png

1340389F96C9CC0B65283BACE93403C4.gif

The New Reserv Credit Card

Screenshot from 2023-11-16 21-32-38.png

Last edited:

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Till now, it was like this..

Special - 6 RP for 200 = 0.75% (If 1RP=0.25p)
Other - 12 RP for 200 = 1.5% (=1x)
Travel and Dining - 24 RP for 200 = 3% (=2x means normally 1x and additionally for these categories 1x)

with subscription plan 1: each purchase gives 3x points (on existing 1x points)

Special = 2.25%
Other (1x + 2x = 3x) = 4.5%
Travel and Dining (already had 2x, so additional 1x = 3x) = 4.5%

---------------------

Now, after these changes...

Special - 6RP for 200 = 0.75%
Online Shopping - 24 RP for 200 = 3% (=2x)
Offline and Other - 12 RP for 200 = 1.5% (=1x)

with subscription plan 1: 3x points

Both online, offline = 4.5%
Special = 2.25%
This is not how it works. 3x and 5x is calculated on existing points. Everything gets multiplied.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-16-23-19-00-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-16-23-19-00-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_2023-11-16-23-18-53-47_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-16-23-18-53-47_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 57

dvader

TF Premier
YesBank deserved a facelift after years of slump. Good and welcome changes. Also, they are trying to get rid of sub-branding like Prosperity/Premia/First etc. All the cool MBA kids are doing it these days 😅

I don't mind the new names that's fine but the card design is boring, they couldn't hire a graphics designer to get a good design :(
Yes Prosperity Edge is Now SELECT, isse milega kya inko, seedha rewards system hi improve kardo, baat khatam:unsure:😂

dvader

TF Premier
Where is subscription info for new card?

And I don't understand ur math. 24 per 200 online is 3%. If subscription is 2x then it becomes 6%. Where is 4.5% coming from?
Sir Ji agar credit card ka calculation itta asaan kar dia in logon ne to logon ki Ph.D. ka kya use rhega. Ruko Jra Board k 6 number ke math question jitta solution milega abi explanation me.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I've been using this feature for past 6 months, and this is how I got points so far.

As you can see, once they started this in their website approached again with same screenshot, but CS still clarified with earlier mentioned calculation.

And also, in these screenshots they mentioned 8 RP but actually it is 6 RP.

At the beginning I thought Travel and Dining provides 9% but its 4.5% (I tried all three types over these 6 months, and multiple statements matched with above calculation only never as per screenshot).

Before going for subscription, do confirm with CS because website information not updated properly or incorrect.
I saw one guy from twitter also mentioning what I interpreted. At least he must be using it for months

dvader

TF Premier
Aapko mail aayA? Mujhe nahi aaya and also mera paid card to usko close karwane ka soch raha hu.
Don't worry if one guy received it that's enough as it's a global rollout. Also regarding the closure, I think YesBank is revamping its Credit Card business, and I am anticipating some aggressive merchant offers in/by next quarter, so wait for 3-6 months, use the card for merchant offers, and close it after that if you want to. All in all, wait and see how these changes play out.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
1700157852605.png

And I can assure you that 9% also 4.5% - confirmed with multiple times eligible mccs.

If that is really 9% means, I'll definitely fight and get extra 4.5% that is some points for my account.

But this is what I got..
I will consider official site info as more accurate and it clearly says 72/120 points for travel under 3x/5x plans.

That 8 per 200 is mostly old info, that is not updated.

I see same thing (as I interpreted) in card insider, card expert and technofino in random posts. So I will consider this correct, unless I myself try it out.

So, I will say, Either you are not calculating properly or merchant is not reporting correct MCC.

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Folks,

Just got email earlier today with below information

Dear Customer,This is to inform that w.e.f 18th December 2023, your YES FIRST Exclusive Credit Card will now be called RESERV.

The card has been boosted with some unique feature-rich benefits that translate to Accelerated Reward Points & Purchase Protection through insurance cover against accidental damage*. The new accelerated rewards and purchase protection benefit will now be applicable on your existing YES First Exclusive Credit Card. The new RESERV Credit Card with the same benefits will come to you on your renewal.

1700159440501.png

Other features, fees, charges & conditions remain the same.Card feature changes will be applicable from 18th December, 2023.For further queries and to know more, click here.For T&C, click here.

I searched for Reserv in title and without title, didn't find anything.

Also checked Yes Credit Card section and didn't find anything.
Here is the thread:

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I searched for Reserv in title and without title, didn't find anything.

Also checked Yes Credit Card section and didn't find anything.
While TF search didn't help, google helped

@admin @mods, pls merge/delete

YesBank deserved a facelift after years of slump. Good and welcome changes. Also, they are trying to get rid of sub-branding like Prosperity/Premia/First etc. All the cool MBA kids are doing it these days 😅

I don't mind the new names that's fine but the card design is boring, they couldn't hire a graphics designer to get a good design :(
Yeah, design should have been better.