• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Possible New Card] Yes First Exclusive Credit card getting converted to Yes Reserv Credit Card

dvader

TF Premier
Hi Guys,

Just received this email, Well if 1 RP = INR 0.25 this is an excellent value. Since other terms and conditions remain the same regarding Fees and all (See the bottom line in SS), people who have it LTF will almost certainly keep it as LTF. 3% Reward rate for online spends, 1.5% for other,s and 0.75% for special (I think rent, insurance, and stuff); that's kinda cool !!!! Also, Purchase protection !!! is Yes Bank making enough profits already? 😅

Screenshot from 2023-11-16 21-23-30.png

1340389F96C9CC0B65283BACE93403C4.gif

The New Reserv Credit Card

Screenshot from 2023-11-16 21-32-38.png

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
1 rp = 0.10 INR for voucher and product redemptions. For flight booking 1rp = 0.25. But you will loose out on offers from other websites or cards.
Correct , you need to factor in 10% discount on air tickets on make my trip, Cleartrip using various credit cards.

So the point value is really worth 22.5 paisa.
So 6% return falls to 5.4% for 3x
9% return falls to 8.1% for 5 x

Last edited:

pranjal1984

TF Select
I got the Reserv card in December 2023. I did not activate till now. I started getting calls from YES BANK for activation. I asked them to make it LTF. Then 2 days back, one official told me that he will process LTF offer. I sent mail to them if card LTF conversion is done. Till now no response. Will wait till 24th because anyway card will get auto cancelled

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got the Reserv card in December 2023. I did not activate till now. I started getting calls from YES BANK for activation. I asked them to make it LTF. Then 2 days back, one official told me that he will process LTF offer. I sent mail to them if card LTF conversion is done. Till now no response. Will wait till 24th because anyway card will get auto cancelled
If It's Processed As LTF Pls Tag Me

drsel

TF Legend
Even if LTF, you still need to pay 4130 to get 3x or 5.4% return for online spends
Certainly not worth it

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
got bill even with 48 they missed some points and if I calculate 72 it will be even more. Will check and update but I believe 48 points, closest match to the provided points.
Tracking is one big issue with yes bank.

They never credit points on their own. I always have to mail them to get it done. It does always get done, but it literally requires mail every single time.

P.S. Not talking about subscription bonus points, but just in general about bonus points that they offer. Like festive offers, spend based vouchers and earlier they had affiliate site too.

These days I ignore some offers, unless I see significant gain, just to avoid follow ups.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My Yes Reserv card is now processed as LTF. Today I received the mail from Head of Grievance Redressal that they have taken request for converting to LTF and same will be processed within 7 days.
Can you share the mail which you sent for LTF and the email ID where u sent it.
I got it as FYF but want to convert it as LTF just in-case if possible.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Tracking is one big issue with yes bank.

They never credit points on their own. I always have to mail them to get it done. It does always get done, but it literally requires mail every single time.

P.S. Not talking about subscription bonus points, but just in general about bonus points that they offer. Like festive offers, spend based vouchers and earlier they had affiliate site too.

These days I ignore some offers, unless I see significant gain, just to avoid follow ups.
They had a 500 amazon voucher offer on spending 1k in the first 30 days too.. for that too we would have to mail or something? also can you share that mail id for reward point clarification?