• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Possible New Card] Yes First Exclusive Credit card getting converted to Yes Reserv Credit Card

dvader

TF Premier
Hi Guys,

Just received this email, Well if 1 RP = INR 0.25 this is an excellent value. Since other terms and conditions remain the same regarding Fees and all (See the bottom line in SS), people who have it LTF will almost certainly keep it as LTF. 3% Reward rate for online spends, 1.5% for other,s and 0.75% for special (I think rent, insurance, and stuff); that's kinda cool !!!! Also, Purchase protection !!! is Yes Bank making enough profits already? 😅

Screenshot from 2023-11-16 21-23-30.png

1340389F96C9CC0B65283BACE93403C4.gif

The New Reserv Credit Card

Screenshot from 2023-11-16 21-32-38.png

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
you'll be charged for replacement card otherwise all the existing card benefits and pricing applicable to new name card, no changes.
Just a quick question, when will be joining fee charged for a newly issued YES CC?
I haven’t been charged yet even after 25 days.
Is it at the time of first statement?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
my statement not generated yet, but till last month everything fine. Wait till statement generated.

Note: subscription points calendar month wise, so only 1-30 transactions for 2x points.

Any issues?
can we see rewards by each transaction once the statement is generated??.
They didn't even charge my JF yet.. 4 days to go for my first statement

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
no, need excel.. its cumulatively display total number of rps earned that month.

and we have to break with excel or similar tool.

so what your are saying is : they do running sum in the rewards column ..right??

helloworld

TF Legend
so what your are saying is : they do running sum in the rewards column ..right??

Screenshot_20240114_224425_Drive.jpg

they'll give like this..

and we have to figure in this 1,620 .. how much 1x and how much subscription plan reward points included.

we can call customer care and ask whether it is offline, online or special categories.

But calculation always in our hands. But don't worry, they calculate properly.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They will not cheat on the points but you have to decide and.evaluate whether it is worth paying the subscription fee or not
Compare it with Atlas Infinia and Magnus burgundy
Yes of course.. we need to compare...
At least we have some reliability here in the case of YES... unlike AXIS which have massive trust issues and a lot of inconsistency...

I am not sure, how true is this but it may be of some sort of interest to you...

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
my statement not generated yet, but till last month everything fine. Wait till statement generated.

Note: subscription points calendar month wise, so only 1-30 transactions for 2x points.

Any issues?
You once got 72 points for online transactions but now, the site show only 48 points so wants to know how many points they are giving.

helloworld

TF Legend
One thing to keep in mind, points ate given in multiples of 200 only. Even if it is 1 rupee less like INR 999, they'll calculate points for INR 800 only.

same for 90% reward banks in India, its nothing new unless one coming from cashback cards, its been like that since many years.

Some banks follow 150, 200 and if 1 rs. less no points. From myzone to Infinia same process.

Note: Hardly 1 or 2 excluded otherwise its same for all banks.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSV

helloworld

TF Legend
They will not cheat on the points but you have to decide and.evaluate whether it is worth paying the subscription fee or not
Compare it with Atlas Infinia and Magnus burgundy

Magnus Burgundy: need banking commitment with reduced interest, maybe for some high end users its beneficial and need more spends every month and definitely need miles transfer and that game of points booking.

Infinia: not everyone can get like they got same with Yes Reserv. Moreover offline, govt spends etc. exclusive cases still benefit with Reserv.

Atlas: I'm confident (maybe personal opinion) that Yes has more stability with points than Axs and agree both cards are comparable.

Anyway, one should evaluate and pick the best card suits them but IMO Infinia, M4B, Yes Reserv not related each other (expecially M4B with other cards not at all comparable, there are lot of factors needs to be considerd especially banking related).