• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank first business international lounge benefit

pdoshi

TF Buzz
Hello,
I wanted the marquee credit card but unfortunately I couldn't get it .
Currently having yes Bank first business credit card with 999 fees.
While asking for priority pass to access 6 international lounges they are telling that the current yes Bank card swipe will do. I have unheard of it, have always used priority pass in international lounges. Any experience with anybody?

helloworld

TF Legend
New changes since mid of last year, along with Kotak, YES supports complimentary lounges through credit card for both domestic and international. Might have missed the email or kept that as 'unsubscribe' list, so adjust and use as per new changes.

More details and confirmation, do check with YES support.

pdoshi

TF Buzz
New changes since mid of last year, along with Kotak, YES supports complimentary lounges through credit card for both domestic and international. Might have missed the email or kept that as 'unsubscribe' list, so adjust and use as per new changes.

More details and confirmation, do check with YES support.
Any tips on how to get marquee from here..I fulfill their ITR eligibility self employed

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am at jakarta domestic lounge t1, and yes first business did not work here, with supposedly priority pass build-in.

Hdfc marriott bonvoy diners club cc also didnt worked.

I had to use my axis bank pp with extra guest access.

1000063181.jpg

telescope

TF Ace
I am at jakarta domestic lounge t1, and yes first business did not work here, with supposedly priority pass build-in.

Hdfc marriott bonvoy diners club cc also didnt worked.

I had to use my axis bank pp with extra guest access.

1000063181.jpg
What are these gates? Looks like metro station AFC gates. Lounge access is controlled by these gates?