• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Yes Bank Lounge Access Spend Hike

Yes Bank has hiked the quarterly spend target for lounge access on YES Reserv from 10k to 35k. Received email today.
Changes effective July 1, 2024.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240320-184352.png
    Screenshot_20240320-184352.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20240320-184402.png
    Screenshot_20240320-184402.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 64

abhiver

TF Premier
HDFC was the first one to come up with ridiculous spend criteria for lounge access (1L on Millennia), ICICI bank followed suit with 35k as well

Now every bank thinks that it's such a great idea ,Axis took it a bit too far with putying it on Magnus as well

I reckon we'll see others such as IDFC ,Scapia etc to increase their spend criteria as well ,not that i want it

Also as far as Yes is concerned, did not expect this on Marquee ,for a card with 10k joining and 5k annual ,it's a expected to give out lounge access wothout conditions attached
HDFC and Axis move is logical considering there market share is good, even for ICICI and SbI card....but these Chindi Chor banks (Yes Bank, Indusind, Kotak), enka combined market share Axis ke barabar hoga 🤣🤣 fir bhi itne nakhre

HDFC was the first one to come up with ridiculous spend criteria for lounge access (1L on Millennia), ICICI bank followed suit with 35k as well

Now every bank thinks that it's such a great idea ,Axis took it a bit too far with putying it on Magnus as well

I reckon we'll see others such as IDFC ,Scapia etc to increase their spend criteria as well ,not that i want it

Also as far as Yes is concerned, did not expect this on Marquee ,for a card with 10k joining and 5k annual ,it's a expected to give out lounge access wothout conditions attached
I think SC Ultimate had it long before anyone else. If I remember correctly, the criteria was 1 free lounge visit/month on priority pass provided you had spent 20k in the previous month. Was applicable for both main and add on card.