• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MINIMUM SPENDS ON YES BANK FIRST BUSINESS CREDIT CARD FOR INTERNATIONAL LOUNGE ACCESS?

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
we already know you need to spend 10k a quarter to get lounge access on most of the yes bank cards but i want to know if this criteria also applies to international lounge access too.
if someone is using yes bank first business credit card, can you let me know which lounge network they are using for international lounge access?
I have recently received this card but didn't activate it yet because of these doubts so if someone can answer it would be really helpful and thanks in advance.

drsel

TF Legend
No Priority pass.
You must swipe the First Business card directly for both domestic and international lounge access, ONLY for the primary card holder.

Last edited:

abhiver

TF Premier
For international Lounges (Lounges outside India), I don't think any bank has placed any restriction.

It is just for Lounges available in India, because of the Sudden Massive influx of Common Man in the Airport, due to the bank cards.

drsel

TF Legend
Very few credit cards have a spend requirement for international Lounge access.

IDFC wealth card has 20000 spend requirement in the previous month if you want use it for international Lounge access.
Stanchart Ultimate cc also has a spend requirement for international Lounge access

I don't think any other card has a spend requirement for international Lounge access