• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Updated Yes First Exclusive upgrade criteria (Aug 2023)

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Had sought to upgrade my Premia to YFP in July 2022 for Golf Benefits but shelved plans out of sheer laziness. Thought of checking again, and as per emails the salary criteria seems to be reduced to 2LPM (Aug 2023) from 3LPM (Jul 2022).

Shared docs with them and waiting for response with fingers crossed

Screenshot_20230822_230313_Gmail.jpg .

Last edited:

vinrey287

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Are these cards worth keeping.. I just closed premia today. Has pathetic reward rate
They offered me 10k points to retain the card. I was reluctant considering the very low reward rate. But considered it since I will get an option to redeem whatever points is left out.

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are these cards worth keeping.. I just closed premia today. Has pathetic reward rate
In my multiple years of holding Yes Bank cards, the only use has been people asking for it for some random discounts on travel sites. The reward points accumulated over three years years gave me a grand total of ~Rs. 200 worth of discount on a payment I made using TwidPay.

The day I feel, I have too many cards Yes Bank would be the first one to go. The others at least give regular discounts on Swiggy / BigBasket to make themselves worth holding.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
They offered me 10k points to retain the card. I was reluctant considering the very low reward rate. But considered it since I will get an option to redeem whatever points is left out.
May I know how you approached to cancel the card ? Call or email?
How was the retention offered to you through call or via email?

Level 1 officer or any senior manager?

vinrey287

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
May I know how you approached to cancel the card ? Call or email?
How was the retention offered to you through call or via email?

Level 1 officer or any senior manager?
Over email asked for cancelation. Got call asking why I'm cancelling. Told that I was looking for LTF but he said not possible.. I said then close, he readily raised closure request.. Got call from Retention team today

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Can you pls explain the procedure/tricks a bit...thanks :)
Can you share the agent contact if possible?
Please DM the agent number.
Please let me know if you too get LTF YES BANK CC.
@maheshspanicker : the nation wants to know!!
This was one of those calls, I was offered Yes Rewards that I didn't want, asked for YFP, and was told this was the qualification. Since it was a few months ago and as I didn't eventually qualify at that time for the LTF card, didn't bother to save the agent number. But I was clearly told that on cards with a limit above 500000, C-2-C is possible and the card can be given LTF.

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes cards have been devalued so much, that none, perhaps other than First Preferred are worth it any more. Even YFP isn't a great card to have, unless its LTF.
I assumed that you have written YFP instead of YFE by mistake. Then checked and found YFP is indeed better than YFE in terms of Golf benefits, which is strange since YFE fee is higher.

clark_kent

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Over email asked for cancelation. Got call asking why I'm cancelling. Told that I was looking for LTF but he said not possible.. I said then close, he readily raised closure request.. Got call from Retention team today
Can you please share the email contents. I hold the Yes Premia paid & hardly use it. Planning to cancel. Thanks.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Got a call from Yes bank yesterday & the agent convinced to apply for a card online!!!..

I’m self employed & Cibil enquiry was done during the application itself & after which got the option for YFE, YFP & BYOC ! Chose BYOC, as that will suit my needs fine.

However, the weird thing is application had No option to provide income docs, but only “apply via surrogate program” option & also NO VKYC was asked for ! After 30 mins got the usual “application under process” message & reference number.

Wondering why was NO VKYC asked for or why no option to provide income docs was given ?

telescope

TF Ace
Got a call from Yes bank yesterday & the agent convinced to apply for a card online!!!..

I’m self employed & Cibil enquiry was done during the application itself & after which got the option for YFE, YFP & BYOC ! Chose BYOC, as that will suit my needs fine.

However, the weird thing is application had No option to provide income docs, but only “apply via surrogate program” option & also NO VKYC was asked for ! After 30 mins got the usual “application under process” message & reference number.

Wondering why was NO VKYC asked for or why no option to provide income docs was given ?
Got your card from yes?

CardTox

TF Premier
Could anyone provide me email address of Yes Bank to close the card or enhance my First Exclusive Card? I also got this card through these third party agents and got only 60k limit while on other banks cards mine limit around 7.5L...therefore i will either close Yes card or will ask to enhance my limit based on my income docs... I am salaried with 1.5l pm.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Could anyone provide me email address of Yes Bank to close the card or enhance my First Exclusive Card? I also got this card through these third party agents and got only 60k limit while on other banks cards mine limit around 7.5L...therefore i will either close Yes card or will ask to enhance my limit based on my income docs... I am salaried with 1.5l pm.
Send salary slip asking for LE to : yestouchcc@yesbank.in

Then escalate to Nodal office : principal.nodalofficer@yesbank.in

How can we get Yes First card as LTF? In Online mode, they show charges on the product page....
You can get it if you're a yes Bank account holder & upgrade your account to yes premia. After the account upgrade, I spoke to my RM & he upgraded my prosperity plus rewards card to yes first preferred

Reactions: R@J