• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-approved CC getting rejected

RM95

TF Select
Something weird happens whenever I try to apply for a credit card with Axis bank.
I get calls from Axis about pre-approved credit cards (MyZone, mostly), but when I apply for them as per the agent's instructions, it gets rejected after a couple of days 'due to bank norms'.
I have a Prestige salary account with Axis for the past 5 years.
Also, when I try to check if I'm eligible for any CC through their app, it says I'm not eligible.
CIBIL - 760+

RM95

TF Select
I find it really weird that since 2019 whenever I check if I'm eligible for a credit card on the Axis bank app, it always says 'Sorry!!! You are not eligible'.
First of all, why 3 exclamation marks? Second, how come I don't get offered any card despite having a good credit score and a salary account with them since 2018?

Seth

TF Premier
Mail
I find it really weird that since 2019 whenever I check if I'm eligible for a credit card on the Axis bank app, it always says 'Sorry!!! You are not eligible'.
First of all, why 3 exclamation marks? Second, how come I don't get offered any card despite having a good credit score and a salary account with them since 2018?
For pre approved offer Call Axis customer care and connect to credit card desk else try to Mail nodel officer of axis bank.

If you have pre approved offer in axis already then you don't need to fill any details like pan address anything.
Just you have to give confirmation via call/otp or submit via axis application and you will get it.

harshit 111

TF Buzz
Mail

For pre approved offer Call Axis customer care and connect to credit card desk else try to Mail nodel officer of axis bank.

If you have pre approved offer in axis already then you don't need to fill any details like pan address anything.
Just you have to give confirmation via call/otp or submit via axis application and you will get it.
Got a call from customer care they said i'm pre approved for myzone and sent me a link of axis maximus and all the details were pre filled i just had to enter the otp and my application got submitted

I assume someone wiser told them that 3 exclamation marks would really convey to the customer that they were indeed very SORRY when infact they were not. 😀 I am appalled by the standard of basic English of these multi billion Rupee organisations. I mean their websites are full of spelling and other grammar mistakes. Their email replies are so full of disgusting basic simple English mistakes. Even their PNOs' linguistic abilities are below elementary level. It just is so unprofessional. I mean come on, it doesn't cost mountains to employ someone with good English skills to correct their mistakes and help them appear professional in what they do.

Last edited:

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Even their PNOs' linguistic abilities are below elementary level. It just is so unprofessional. I mean come on, it doesn't cost mountains to employ someone with good English skills to correct their mistakes and help them appear professional in what they do.
ChatGPT: New Age solution for them🤣
No need to employ anyone. Reply them to use ChatGPT for clearing out linguistic mistakes.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
But if you apply via app you don't get LTF , I personally have axis bank offer and checked.
It's only LTF if you apply via their website by filling every details.
For pre approved offer like this it's paid.
Not sure but I applied via branch and it was offered LTF . I don’t have an account with axis so it can’t be pre-approved to me

Seth

TF Premier
Not sure but I applied via branch and it was offered LTF . I don’t have an account with axis so it can’t be pre-approved to me
Yeah for pre approved offer not getting LTF my zone card , checked in my 2 account and called to cc also
I told them , offer on website shows LTF but they told it's paid if you apply from axis app or customer care.
They probably are giving LTF to only Newest customer of Axis.