• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel and pre approved cards

Blackfyre

TF Buzz
Hey guys! I had been trying to get an Airtel axis card for a long time but I kept getting rejected right away but finally I tried with my friend's number and I was actually able to move past the initial stage and now it's in the eligibility check stage, however been it's been at that stage for 21 days now. I did read through other threads here and found people getting approved after like 30 days so I guess I'll wait a little longer.

My question now is, I have a bunch of pre approved offers on the axis app, one among them is axis ace, which I actually want to take.

Now as the Airtel card is still on verification stage, can I take the ace pre approved offer? Will taking it hinder the chances of approval of the Airtel card, as I'm getting back to back credit cards from axis? Or should I just wait until the Airtel card is approved/rejected and then get the ace?

Also can I do anything to speed up the Airtel card's process? I tried raising a service request but that doesn't seem to be doing anything at all. Can I actually expect them to approve because it's been so long?

Apologies for the long post.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey guys! I had been trying to get an Airtel axis card for a long time but I kept getting rejected right away but finally I tried with my friend's number and I was actually able to move past the initial stage and now it's in the eligibility check stage, however been it's been at that stage for 21 days now. I did read through other threads here and found people getting approved after like 30 days so I guess I'll wait a little longer.

My question now is, I have a bunch of pre approved offers on the axis app, one among them is axis ace, which I actually want to take.

Now as the Airtel card is still on verification stage, can I take the ace pre approved offer? Will taking it hinder the chances of approval of the Airtel card, as I'm getting back to back credit cards from axis? Or should I just wait until the Airtel card is approved/rejected and then get the ace?

Also can I do anything to speed up the Airtel card's process? I tried raising a service request but that doesn't seem to be doing anything at all. Can I actually expect them to approve because it's been so long?

Ace u can take anyday .. better wait for 7 more working days ..
You will get the answer ..
You can do this if u r already a cardholder

But if u aren't a cardholder get ace ..
Then try airtel

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

As soon as Airtel card gets approved, all your pre approved cards get vanished and will come back after 90 days…

Blackfyre

TF Buzz
As soon as Airtel card gets approved, all your pre approved cards get vanished and will come back after 90 days…
Thanks for the quick response.

Oh, that makes sense. Do you suggest I take ace now itself, but will it affect the chances of approval for Airtel Card? Or should I just wait for Airtel to be approved and then wait 90 days again and get ace?

I do value airtel more than ace.

I already hold Flipkart axis(paid), if that helps.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
1.6L
Yes ace is paid, but I'm willing to take it, because Flipkart is also paid, ace is obviously better because of the base cashback. I was thinking of closing Flipkart after taking ace.
You will get ace regardless & ur limit is good .. you should wait for airtel if denied don't worry
Just call customer care & ask for ace they will do it over otp .
Here's what I did.

Got myzone ltf from pre approved offers.

Called customer care to get IOCL paid. IOCL was Also available as pre approved.

Don't know if they'll be kind enough to you
This method works for most of Axis core card . To call & get new credit card on same limit

Blackfyre

TF Buzz
You will get ace regardless & ur limit is good .. you should wait for airtel if denied don't worry
Just call customer care & ask for ace they will do it over otp .
Oh understood, thank you.
I'll wait and see what happens with Airtel. If hopefully approved, I'll wait 90 days and get ace as well. If not, I'll get ace right away. I hope I got it right.

Blackfyre

TF Buzz
Y e s .
U can get in both cases ..
Never tried it for ace but all other card ( core card) you can get .
Hey guys.

I had just received a call from Axis. I couldn't even tell if it was genuine at first, they said it was a verification call, their English was very broken so I couldn't really tell what they were even asking. I thought it was a scam call but I asked what the verification was about, they said they didn't know which card but told me the application number, which was indeed my Airtel axis application number, they also had my friends's mobile number which i had given in the application, so I trusted it to be genuine, they asked me to tell my address and email and they typed it in, and that's it. They said thank you and cut the call. This has never happened before with my other cards.

Does this usually happen with Airtel Axis? Has anyone faced this before? And does this mean my card will be approved soon? It has already been 24 days now.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Hey guys.

I had just received a call from Axis. I couldn't even tell if it was genuine at first, they said it was a verification call, their English was very broken so I couldn't really tell what they were even asking. I thought it was a scam call but I asked what the verification was about, they said they didn't know which card but told me the application number, which was indeed my Airtel axis application number, they also had my friends's mobile number which i had given in the application, so I trusted it to be genuine, they asked me to tell my address and email and they typed it in, and that's it. They said thank you and cut the call. This has never happened before with my other cards.

Does this usually happen with Airtel Axis? Has anyone faced this before? And does this mean my card will be approved soon? It has already been 24 days now.
24 DAYS past already

its is best for you to mail and DM in X TO know your card status