• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I have 12 axis credit cards as pre approved

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
I got 12 axis card pre approved recently, i have flipkart card right now and thinking to close it post devaluations. These are the 12 cards
Neo,Indian oil rupay,rewards,Ace,privilege,Select,atlas,aura,magnus,both samsung all paid and my zone(ltf).
thought my zone is ltf but not on rupay. Is there anyway to it on rupay+ltf. just want to have a ltf for now with axis if not suggest any please

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I got 12 axis card pre approved recently, i have flipkart card right now and thinking to close it post devaluations. These are the 12 cards
Neo,Indian oil rupay,rewards,Ace,privilege,Select,atlas,aura,magnus,both samsung all paid and my zone(ltf).
thought my zone is ltf but not on rupay. Is there anyway to it on rupay+ltf. just want to have a ltf for now with axis if not suggest any please
Call axis Bank customer ,they are providing Neo rupay ltf right now to everyone

ankit ojha

TF Buzz
I also faced same situation in mid of Feb this year,
* I picked axis ace( before devaluation ) in mid Feb
* at the end of march, I called customer care and asked for Neo Rupay as preapproved , and got it,( virtu Card generated, card in on the way right Now)