• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank pre-approved offer real or not?

Harsh007

TF Buzz
IMG-20240418-WA0000~2.jpg
I can see this offer in my mother's axis Bank mobile app, but when I click apply now It sends me to this page:
IMG-20240418-WA0001.jpg
Is this really a pre-approved offer or just a scam to get me to start a new application?

bing1309

TF Premier
It's not a scam make sure you are not new to axis or else you will be rejected. Make sure you have 1 axis unsecured credit card with you or with a limit shown next to card before going to pre approved. And also after recent trend with all banks I am seeing once the card acquisition is easy to get I bet devaluation will come super fast in coming days.

jk51

TF Premier
I can see this offer in my mother's axis Bank mobile app, but when I click apply now It sends me to this page:
IMG-20240418-WA0001.jpg
Is this really a pre-approved offer or just a scam to get me to start a new application?
If at all there is a pre-approved offer then card variant or it’s tentative credit limit is visible. This is a generic message which is visible to most customers on their app. Once they make a cibil check basis that they’ll offer cards for which you are eligible to apply along with their charges (might be LTF for some as well)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
IMG-20240418-WA0001.jpg
For pre approved offers,

Check here :

Apply now -> credit cards -> accept and continue

If at all there is a pre-approved offer then card variant or it’s tentative credit limit is visible. This is a generic message which is visible to most customers on their app. Once they make a cibil check basis that they’ll offer cards for which you are eligible to apply along with their charges (might be LTF for some as well)
Have you checked personally? Or just an assumption?
Based on our experience, for axis pre approved credit cards, there won't be Cibil hit. And we will get an option to choose credit card among 9-12 cards.
Edit : It's an assumption. As per my view, credit card offer is based on our existing card limit. For example, if someone has less than 1 lakh limit in existing card, he will not get higher variant card as pre approved offer.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
IMG-20240418-WA0001.jpg
Yes, it's preapproved but keep in mind if you are applying axis credit card for first time then preapprove also may be rejected.