• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace Broadband prepaid bill Gpay

Abhi5467

TF Select
Query : How to pay prepaid Airtel broadband bill on Gpay using Axis Ace for cashback?
I'm using Airtel Prepaid Broadband with ₹3003/- plan for 6 months. As Axis Ace gives 5% cashback on Utilities. But Google Pay isn't showing the bill, it's showing no bills found. Is it the reason that only Postpaid Broadband bills are fetched? My Airtel plan is expiring ending of this month, while the app constantly sending me recharge notifications GPay is unable to fetch it! Is anyone using Axis Ace for Prepaid Airtel Broadband kindly help me. If not how to get maximum benifit against recharging broadband?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503-140656.png
    Screenshot_20240503-140656.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240503-141523.png
    Screenshot_20240503-141523.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 27

Gaara

TF Ace
Query : How to pay prepaid Airtel broadband bill on Gpay using Axis Ace for cashback?
I'm using Airtel Prepaid Broadband with ₹3003/- plan for 6 months. As Axis Ace gives 5% cashback on Utilities. But Google Pay isn't showing the bill, it's showing no bills found. Is it the reason that only Postpaid Broadband bills are fetched? My Airtel plan is expiring ending of this month, while the app constantly sending me recharge notifications GPay is unable to fetch it! Is anyone using Axis Ace for Prepaid Airtel Broadband kindly help me. If not how to get maximum benifit against recharging broadband?
Similarly, with BSNL Broadband, while apps like Cred and Amazon send push notifications for the BSNL broadband bill, Google Pay is unable to fetch the bill. I exhausted my CB limit on my Airtel card, and thought of using axis ace but I’ve been unable to pay using Google Pay for the past three days due to this issue.

Abhi5467

TF Select
Similarly, with BSNL Broadband, while apps like Cred and Amazon send push notifications for the BSNL broadband bill, Google Pay is unable to fetch the bill. I exhausted my CB limit on my Airtel card, and thought of using axis ace but I’ve been unable to pay using Google Pay for the past three days due to this issue.
I've tried changing my default msg app from Truecaller to Google msg but the issue persists. The Airtel app is sending me daily notifications and msgs too but the brick Gpay app won't register it. I manually tried to do it but it treats Airtel Broadband as Airtel mobile prepaid and ask to recharge a mobile number. They can't even do a simple thing to improve business. Cred and other apps would have reminded me of bills every hour uptill now! It's frustrating to pay CC fees and lose CB just because of stupid app😒

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I've tried changing my default msg app from Truecaller to Google msg but the issue persists. The Airtel app is sending me daily notifications and msgs too but the brick Gpay app won't register it. I manually tried to do it but it treats Airtel Broadband as Airtel mobile prepaid and ask to recharge a mobile number. They can't even do a simple thing to improve business. Cred and other apps would have reminded me of bills every hour uptill now! It's frustrating to pay CC fees and lose CB just because of stupid app😒
3003 is advance payment made to airtel for 6 months. It won't show under bbps as our bill is generated with 0 outstanding

If you convert it to monthly plan(no advance payment), then only it will only reflect under bbps after the bill is generated

Abhi5467

TF Select
3003 is advance payment made to airtel for 6 months. It won't show under bbps as our bill is generated with 0 outstanding

If you convert it to monthly plan(no advance payment), then only it will only reflect under bbps after the bill is generated
Yes that's the issue. I've contacted GPay support and they are dumb as hell! They don't know anything. It's as simple as phone recharge. Google apps have more bugs than any other. The problem is Axis Ace won't give CB on transactions done by other apps. I would have never used GPay if not for TnCs. If I convert it to monthly plan I'm anyway paying ₹90 more every month in total ₹540 over 6 months for ₹150 CB. I'm using Google Phone, Google apps, and believe me no one pisses the user more than Google software. Only option is buy Amazon Pay GC and get 100 from 3000 and use it to recharge. Prepaid or not, it's an utility app ,a mere recharge is a no-brainer😒

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Yes that's the issue. I've contacted GPay support and they are dumb as hell! They don't know anything. It's as simple as phone recharge. Google apps have more bugs than any other. The problem is Axis Ace won't give CB on transactions done by other apps. I would have never used GPay if not for TnCs. If I convert it to monthly plan I'm anyway paying ₹90 more every month in total ₹540 over 6 months for ₹150 CB. I'm using Google Phone, Google apps, and believe me no one pisses the user more than Google software. Only option is buy Amazon Pay GC and get 100 from 3000 and use it to recharge. Prepaid or not, it's an utility app ,a mere recharge is a no-brainer😒
GPay is not at fault here. Any other app also won't allow to pay that amount.

It is problem from Airtel side. They only accept bbps payment for broadband from TPs. The advance can only be paid from Thanks app

Just buy AGCs from Amex or SBI CB and pay on airtel thanks. No other workaround

Or better is check if you have pre approved offer for Airtel Axis or not in Axis app. Go for that and convert your plan to monthly payment basis

RajS

TF Select
I can see bsnl bill in gpay.

NTT

TF Buzz
@Abhi5467

Hi, I am thinking of going for Airtel Prepaid broadband connection.

I am curious to know how to recharge for just one month after initial balance gets over.

Will it be always with 06 months pack ? Or we can choose one month also.

Secondly: If we do get option of recharging for just one month, do we need to pay GST extra like we do with postpaid or it will be inclusive of GST as we get in mobile prepaid options ?

This will help me decide.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
After the expiry of 6 months plan it will automatically change to monthly plan if no advance payment is done
Secondly: If we do get option of recharging for just one month, do we need to pay GST extra like we do with postpaid or it will be inclusive of GST as we get in mobile prepaid options ?
Gst is extra in any plan

In monthly you will loose the discount but more can be gained from cb

Abhi5467

TF Select
@Abhi5467

Hi, I am thinking of going for Airtel Prepaid broadband connection.

I am curious to know how to recharge for just one month after initial balance gets over.

This will help me decide.
Airtel Prepaid Broadband bill isn't fetched by BILLPAY portal so you can't use ACE for cashback.

If you opt for monthly plan 40 Mbps costs 500+89 GST= 589 per month, still you can't use ACE if it's Prepaid connection
If you opt for 6 months 40 Mbps plan costs 3003 , the 89 per month is given as discount effectively costing only 500 per month

If you have Postpaid, the monthly 40 Mbps plan costs 589 including GST , as bill is fetched every month , you can use ACE cc for 5% CB every month
Savings = 5% of 589= 29.45 per month, over 6 months = 29.45 x 6 = 176.7
You are losing money in Postpaid as in Prepaid you get 89 per month discount = 89x6=534 while in postpaid its 177 that too using ACE cc.

In Prepaid , 6 monthly plan if you use ACE cc then, for 3003 will get 1.5% CB = 45 + 534 GST savings = 579 which is almost 4 times CB than Postpaid.
You can always change plan after expiry of your current plan. You have to contact customer care to change plan otherwise the recharge will be counted against same current plan. First change plan and then recharge.

For monthly Prepaid and Postpaid there will be one time installation charge of 1000, this is waived of when you choose 3,6,9,12 month Prepaid plans, there is no way to waive off in Postpaid connection.

Go for Prepaid Broadband 6 months plan of 3003 including installation for Maximum savings.
P.S : Amazon Pay Balance is no longer payment option for Airtel Prepaid Broadband, I've confirmed with customer care.

Last edited: