• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis ace and Axis airtel

praful47

TF Premier
As you all know , previously people couldn't apply for axis ace card because either they were already axis credit card customer or they were not getting invitation on Google pay .
Similarly Axis airtel credit card was also invitation based credit card on Airtel app.

But now anybody can apply for these two cards on Axis Bank official website .

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
As you all know , previously people couldn't apply for axis ace card because either they were already axis credit card customer or they were not getting invitation on Google pay .
Similarly Axis airtel credit card was also invitation based credit card on Airtel app.

Just applied for Axis Airtel !!!

Waiting for another rejection

drsel

TF Legend

Not if you already have four Axis cards.
Even with three cards I don't think you can apply

Premium

TF Buzz
I have applied for Airtel Axis around 7 days back, but I have not heard from Axis since then.
The msg I received was that we have received your application for review, and you will hear from us in 5–7 days. Still radio silence from them.

I tried checking the status via the CC track page by entering the C1-xxx-C1 cc application number, but it shows no details found for this number.

Can anyone guide me what to do next?

praful47

TF Premier
I have applied for Airtel Axis around 7 days back, but I have not heard from Axis since then.
The msg I received was that we have received your application for review, and you will hear from us in 5–7 days. Still radio silence from them.

I tried checking the status via the CC track page by entering the C1-xxx-C1 cc application number, but it shows no details found for this number.

Can anyone guide me what to do next?
Try to login axis chat support with the mobile number and email given at the time of application.
If your card is approved then you will be able to login axis chat support.

If not, then go to axis twitter support and tell your application is pending.

Premium

TF Buzz
Try to login axis chat support with the mobile number and email given at the time of application.
If your card is approved then you will be able to login axis chat support.

If not, then go to axis twitter support and tell your application is pending.
I am not able to find this option. Can you please guide me where to find this? I tried some options but it is asking to login via customer id and password.