• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace and Axis Airtel

James

TF Ace
What response did you get from the Ombudsman and from Axis Grievance?

Also, if you can attach the response with private details hidden, it would be helpful.
I did not get any response from Axis and Ombudsman. 6 working days gone. But i received correct cashback on this month statement.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
for me the bundl tech is coming as food products....did you get cashback for zomato which is showing under food products (was it blinkit or you ordered food from zomato?)...also how much cb did you get for dominos charge?
Its cumulated cashback.
I got ₹352.

James

TF Ace
for me the bundl tech is coming as food products....did you get cashback for zomato which is showing under food products (was it blinkit or you ordered food from zomato?)...also how much cb did you get for dominos charge?
This month I received correct cashback

mailmenow

TF Premier
I did not get any response from Axis and Ombudsman. 6 working days gone. But i received correct cashback on this month statement.
Bro you don't get reply easily from ombudsman. It will take a minimum of 60 days. If two or more entity involved in the issue, then it will take more than 2 month

James

TF Ace
Bro you don't get reply easily from ombudsman. It will take a minimum of 60 days. If two or more entity involved in the issue, then it will take more than 2 month
No, i used to get response within a week. Actually RBI closed the complaint as 30 days was not over. but the complaint is open with axis bank because every complaint will go to bank directly. I got response from axis too

mailmenow

TF Premier
No, i used to get response within a week. Actually RBI closed the complaint as 30 days was not over. but the complaint is open with axis bank because every complaint will go to bank directly. I got response from axis too
It's related to the case. My case was related to remove unauthorised from CIBIL. So it took more than 2 month for a final resolution

the_collector

TF Premier
Hi everyone, has anybody tried making airtel bill payment of a corporate/enterprise connection through the Airtel thanks app and does it give 25% CB?

Does Ace give 5% through gpay?

Just for more context:

I have to pay a postpaid bill of 5.5k monthly. Airtel app doesn't fetch the corporate bill directly but I can input the amount and pay for it , whereas gpay fetches my corporate bill.

Not sure if I'll get the 5% on Ace though.

Please revert if anybody has paid this, looking to get ace or airtel as I'm pre approved for both

Last edited: