• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cannot apply for Axis Ace via Gpay..

cryoengine

TF Premier
I also got the banner to apply when I checked last night. Now I pressed apply to check and got the same message. Looks like Axis only wants NTB customers these days.

BTW, did you take any preapproved cards recently? I took the Myzone LTF card like 2 weeks ago. I am glad Gpay doesn't allow me to apply. I don't have much use for ACE anyway.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Your card age? I got loan offer from 8th month
Got in june july .
Previlgae & iocl card
But my first card was myzone ltf .closed it got samsung infinite. Last month. Screenshot_2024-02-27-15-53-39-847_com.android.chrome.jpg i see this issue in APPLY cc section.
Might be the reason.
Now from march i have stopped all spending on all cards lets see

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah did the same thing but now wondering if Ace is really worth it. Received the card 3 days ago but haven't activated it yet as already Airtel axis is giving better cashback
I had same problem and I applied via axis app and got axis ace card but 500 cashback will not come since we are not applying from gpay

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah did the same thing but now wondering if Ace is really worth it. Received the card 3 days ago but haven't activated it yet as already Airtel axis is giving better cashback
I mainly bought for 2% offline spends and eb bill payments upto 500 since I use Airtel axis for gas payments which is upto 300

Abhi5467

TF Select
# Query regarding Axis Ace CC
Is my Axis CC approved or not?

Recently I had applied for Axis MyZone CC and was scheduled for KYC at home but was busy so avoided. But today an Axis employee (had official ID card with him) called me to get KYC done at home. I asked about documents he said only Aadhar for verification and nothing else. I mentioned that I use Flipkart CC from almost 2 years and asked if I can get any other card. He opened my axis app and opened tab Apply CC and asked me to chose options and I told him if I can get Ace would be great ( options were Aura(749 fee), Indian Oil(LTF) , MyZone (LTF) and Ace (499). He entered his ID and login through app and viola the card was showing in my app then and there with number and CVV! but the limit could not be revealed until the physical card is delivered to me. He said the card will be delivered to me in 5-6 days. Today evening a msg from Axis with application for said card with first step as - Application for CC was received and rest steps were incomplete. But in app I can see the digital card with all details except limit. Now I'm confused if it got approved or not! Kindly help me resolving the said query. Thanks in advance 🫡

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405-222831~2.png
    Screenshot_20240405-222831~2.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 8