• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace Offer on Gpay declined

Riya

TF Ace
Today I received an offer for Axis Ace Credit Card on Gpay but when I tried to apply, I received a message that since I am an existing customer of Axis Bank, I can only apply through bank website...
And then the offer became unavailable for me...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219-192343.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219-192343.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 131

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
I just found out everytime i got declined for credit card, The Reason was Enquiry made in EXPERIAN BUREAU.

For clarification i checked all enquiries made in EXPERIAN.
As i said Before my AXIS CARD got declined 8 times. Their are 8 of them in EXPERIAN excluding current one that got me approved, reported only in Cibil.

Besides that... few days ago tried for FEDERAL BANK CC , NO enquiry in cibil but in reported in EXPERIAN, got declined. Same with ONE CARD .

I just found out everytime i got declined for credit card, The Reason was Enquiry made in EXPERIAN BUREAU.

As i said Before my AXIS CARD got declined 8 times. Their are 8 of them in EXPERIAN excluding current one that got me approved, reported only in Cibil.

Besides that... few days ago tried for FEDERAL BANK CC , NO enquiry in cibil but in reported in EXPERIAN, got declined. Same with ONE CARD .

As an applicant, one can't choose from where the card issuer is getting the credit rating. Some issuers indicate forehand. But, many don't. Shooting in darkness....

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
As an applicant, one can't choose from where the card issuer is getting the credit rating. Some issuers indicate forehand. But, many don't. Shooting in darkness....
I'm not stating any fact or something. It's just my own personal experience. In Only my case when Bank enquiry in EXPERIAN, my Card got declined.

I hate that B**** Bureau now. 😡

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can I add my Ace credit card in other Gpay account and still get 5% cashback on recharge?
Yes, you can. However, when I tried adding my brother's Axis ACE card to my Google Pay account, my Google Pay account got banned suddenly without any explanation. I had to follow a few verification processes with Google to unban it, and I never attempted the same again.

souvikr

TF Premier
Yes, you can. However, when I tried adding my brother's Axis ACE card to my Google Pay account, my Google Pay account got banned suddenly without any explanation. I had to follow a few verification processes with Google to unban it, and I never attempted the same again.
Thanks for the heads-up. I will never try it then.

duft

TF Buzz
Can I add my Ace credit card in other Gpay account and still get 5% cashback on recharge?
Why do you even need to do such a thing in the first place. It's your card right so better keep in your gpay account and if needed to recharge for someone else you can very well do it. Also cashback will come in card account right so there is literally no benifit in adding in someone else's gpay account

souvikr

TF Premier
Why do you even need to do such a thing in the first place. It's your card right so better keep in your gpay account and if needed to recharge for someone else you can very well do it. Also cashback will come in card account right so there is literally no benifit in adding in someone else's gpay account
I really don't need to do this. I was just trying to understand how the cashback works.

its_karan

TF Ace

Besides that... few days ago tried for FEDERAL BANK CC , NO enquiry in cibil but in reported in EXPERIAN, got declined. Same with ONE CARD
New Fear Unlocked

Last edited:

duft

TF Buzz
After chasing axis Bank twitter team they finally raised service request for my axis card not interfacing to gpay and finally today it was updated and I got the voucher. My next goal is to get joining fee waived off. But seriously axis is acting like PSU banks where customer has to chase them to get even simplest thing done.

praful47

TF Premier
After chasing axis Bank twitter team they finally raised service request for my axis card not interfacing to gpay and finally today it was updated and I got the voucher. My next goal is to get joining fee waived off. But seriously axis is acting like PSU banks where customer has to chase them to get even simplest thing done.
If you want Neo rupay LTF you can get now .