• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace Offer on Gpay declined

Riya

TF Ace
Today I received an offer for Axis Ace Credit Card on Gpay but when I tried to apply, I received a message that since I am an existing customer of Axis Bank, I can only apply through bank website...
And then the offer became unavailable for me...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219-192343.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219-192343.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 131

Shoxie

TF Premier
Today I received an offer for Axis Ace Credit Card on Gpay but when I tried to apply, I received a message that since I am an existing customer of Axis Bank, I can only apply through bank website...
And then the offer became unavailable for me...
You mean to apply for the credit card itself?

Riya

TF Ace
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Riya

TF Ace
You have to apply from NTB contact number and later change it to your own number after approval. Find offer in your Friends or family member Gpay & apply from there.
But it's on Gpay... I didn't even get the chance yo enter any details... Apply press karte hi dil tod diya 💔

Riya

TF Ace
There is a saying in Telugu

ayanavallaki aakulu kanivallakku kanchalu
which means
serving the family members in leaves(patravali / banana leaves) and others in plates. (means treating family members as guests and others as family members)

Axis did that to you. Its happy to serve non - customers than own customers.
No charity begins at home for Axis Bank 😡😡

Shoxie

TF Premier
Ps: don't contact gpay cc, they're dumber than their ai algorithm which invited you before rejection
True! Gpay Customer care actually sucks. For even minor things which was clearly explained, they needed a screenshot, which was acceptable.

Then they made me wait for a week and then asked for a video of the same thing, which, in first place, a screenshot also was not required. Wrote back a harsh email and they solved the problem without the video, lol.

gg123

TF Premier
But I'm not getting Axis Ace option when applying through app..
If you have existing axis card / savings account you should have pre approved offer in app. Almost everyone I know has ~10 pre approved axis cards and always ACE is one of them.

the apply now > credit cards section in the app. is it redirecting to the pre approved section or some Maximus portal that is a replica of axis website?

romilq

TF Ace
If you have existing axis card / savings account you should have pre approved offer in app. Almost everyone I know has ~10 pre approved axis cards and always ACE is one of them.

the apply now > credit cards section in the app. is it redirecting to the pre approved section or some Maximus portal that is a replica of axis website?
Actually finding Ace in preapproved section is rare afaik. I along with most of my friends don’t have it. Only seen online some people getting it.

gg123

TF Premier
Actually finding Ace in preapproved section is rare afaik. I along with most of my friends don’t have it. Only seen online some people getting it.
Huh! did not know that. I had applied from pre approved, my father and my brother also has it. a couple of my friends also have it.

Riya

TF Ace

This is the offer I am getting

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219-230359.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219-230359.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 99