• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cannot apply for Axis Ace via Gpay..

Akashn

TF Ace
# Query regarding Axis Ace CC
Is my Axis CC approved or not?

Recently I had applied for Axis MyZone CC and was scheduled for KYC at home but was busy so avoided. But today an Axis employee (had official ID card with him) called me to get KYC done at home. I asked about documents he said only Aadhar for verification and nothing else. I mentioned that I use Flipkart CC from almost 2 years and asked if I can get any other card. He opened my axis app and opened tab Apply CC and asked me to chose options and I told him if I can get Ace would be great ( options were Aura(749 fee), Indian Oil(LTF) , MyZone (LTF) and Ace (499). He entered his ID and login through app and viola the card was showing in my app then and there with number and CVV! but the limit could not be revealed until the physical card is delivered to me. He said the card will be delivered to me in 5-6 days. Today evening a msg from Axis with application for said card with first step as - Application for CC was received and rest steps were incomplete. But in app I can see the digital card with all details except limit. Now I'm confused if it got approved or not! Kindly help me resolving the said query. Thanks in advance 🫡
Its approved and i believe limit is same as your flipkart cc

# Query regarding Axis Ace CC
Is my Axis CC approved or not?

Recently I had applied for Axis MyZone CC and was scheduled for KYC at home but was busy so avoided. But today an Axis employee (had official ID card with him) called me to get KYC done at home. I asked about documents he said only Aadhar for verification and nothing else. I mentioned that I use Flipkart CC from almost 2 years and asked if I can get any other card. He opened my axis app and opened tab Apply CC and asked me to chose options and I told him if I can get Ace would be great ( options were Aura(749 fee), Indian Oil(LTF) , MyZone (LTF) and Ace (499). He entered his ID and login through app and viola the card was showing in my app then and there with number and CVV! but the limit could not be revealed until the physical card is delivered to me. He said the card will be delivered to me in 5-6 days. Today evening a msg from Axis with application for said card with first step as - Application for CC was received and rest steps were incomplete. But in app I can see the digital card with all details except limit. Now I'm confused if it got approved or not! Kindly help me resolving the said query. Thanks in advance 🫡
It's your pre approved credit card. This can be applied by yourself without the agent help.