• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

GPay asking me to apply Axis ace through Axis website

CyberPsych

TF Ace
When I tried to apply axis ace card, it shows Cannot apply on Google Pay, You have an existing relationship with Axis Bank that restricts your application. Apply directly on Axis Bank's website. I already hold Flipkart Axis. When I went back and came back by pressing apply again, it shows This offer is no longer available Check back in a couple of weeks You may need to manage your Privacy & security settings to see offers. What is the privacy and security setting?

After this, when I go back, the ace offer banner is GONE.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230903_171156_GPay.png
    Screenshot_20230903_171156_GPay.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20230903_171549_GPay.png
    Screenshot_20230903_171549_GPay.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 60

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How many days after A/c opening you got pre-approved offers? 2 days back I've opened a savings account in Axis Bank.
People say about 3 months, for me it actually came within two weeks. I think it might have even come well before.
There will be an initial startup screen which I never gone past thinking it would trigger cibil hit. So I wasted time there..you consent to that screen and see if there are any offers

telescope

TF Ace
Axis pre-approved cc from netbanking are all paid even for neo/myzone which are being offered LTF otherwise. What can be done to get LTF card and also avoid vkyc/documentation hassle?

If I apply from website directly, will I need to provide documents?

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now the question is, can I create a savings account online (easiest way possible), then wait for credit cards to show up, apply for them and IF I do not want, close the Savings account?
This is very bad decision.
Just to get a card having fees of 590, you end up creating a savings bank account, which either includes maintianing 15k or above, or pay monthly fee + also pay additional debit card charges.
I don't think you get any significant benefit from cashbacks, given these additional expenses from your side.

You can try reaching out to CC, PNO etc to get ACE, or you can get SBI cashback card that gives 5% online discount.

Last edited:

CyberPsych

TF Ace
This is very bad decision.
Just to get a card having fees of 590, you end up creating a savings bank account, which either includes maintianing 15k or above, or pay monthly fee + also pay additional debit card charges.
I will close the account after getting the car, probably after 1 year.
I don't think you get any significant benefit from cashbacks, given these additional expenses from your side.
2% cashback is highly beneficial for me as my offline spend is more than online. For 30k yearly offline spend, I will get ₹600 cashback in the statement which covers the card fees for that year (Plus it offers cashback on utility payments too).
You can try reaching out to CC, PNO etc to get ACE,
Already tried, everyone asks to apply through the app for both Ace and Airtel cards
you can get SBI cashback card that gives 5% online discount.
₹1180 is costlier for me (especially after devaluation) as I already have Apay ICICI LTF, Millenia CC LTF (5% on most of the online sites I use and I don't reach the ₹1000 per month limit often)