• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

GPay asking me to apply Axis ace through Axis website

CyberPsych

TF Ace
When I tried to apply axis ace card, it shows Cannot apply on Google Pay, You have an existing relationship with Axis Bank that restricts your application. Apply directly on Axis Bank's website. I already hold Flipkart Axis. When I went back and came back by pressing apply again, it shows This offer is no longer available Check back in a couple of weeks You may need to manage your Privacy & security settings to see offers. What is the privacy and security setting?

After this, when I go back, the ace offer banner is GONE.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230903_171156_GPay.png
    Screenshot_20230903_171156_GPay.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20230903_171549_GPay.png
    Screenshot_20230903_171549_GPay.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 60

Rohan

TF Premier
When I tried to apply axis ace card, it shows Cannot apply on Google Pay, You have an existing relationship with Axis Bank that restricts your application. Apply directly on Axis Bank's website. I already hold Flipkart Axis. When I went back and came back by pressing apply again, it shows This offer is no longer available Check back in a couple of weeks You may need to manage your Privacy & security settings to see offers. What is the privacy and security setting?

After this, when I go back, the ace offer banner is GONE.

It's gone.

If you have min 30K limit in FK card then you may get pre-approved offer for ace in credit card apply section (If you recently applied for axis credit card then wait for at least 3 & half months to update offer page from previous application). This is the best method to go with in current situation.

You can also procced applying offline but you need to go though fresh application hassle even you have relationship with axis.

CyberPsych

TF Ace
It's gone.

If you have min 30K limit in FK card then you may get pre-approved offer for ace in credit card apply section (If you recently applied for axis credit card then wait for at least 3 & half months to update offer page from previous application). This is the best method to go with in current situation.

You can also procced applying offline but you need to go though fresh application hassle even you have relationship with axis.
I have 1.56L limit in FK Axis. I went to Axis website (didn't login) and searched for Ace card. It even shows Airtel axis card (and then asking to go to Airtel app) but not ace card there. Are you telling me to login to internet banking and check apply section to look for Ace?

I got my FK Axis on May 30, so its over 3 months (90 days) but not 3.5 months. I should wait then.

Rohan

TF Premier
I have 1.56L limit in FK Axis. I went to Axis website (didn't login) and searched for Ace card. It even shows Airtel axis card (and then asking to go to Airtel app) but not ace card there. Are you telling me to login to internet banking and check apply section to look for Ace?

I got my FK Axis on May 30, so its over 3 months (90 days) but not 3.5 months. I should wait then.

Yes Login into net banking then click Apply Now - Credit cards - then you will see below page. Click get started then you can see which cards are available for you.

Axis.PNG