• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace Offer on Gpay declined

Riya

TF Ace
Today I received an offer for Axis Ace Credit Card on Gpay but when I tried to apply, I received a message that since I am an existing customer of Axis Bank, I can only apply through bank website...
And then the offer became unavailable for me...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219-192343.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219-192343.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 131

Imbeast

TF Buzz
Axis Bank has made their cashback credit cards less rewarding!

📌Axis Ace Credit Card : Now gives 1.5% cashback on most purchases, down from 2%. It no longer offers cashback on utility bills unless you use the GPay app. You now need to spend ₹50,000 in the last three months to get airport lounge access.

📌Axis Flipkart Credit Card : Cashback on most purchases has decreased to 1% from 1.5%. To access airport lounges, you also need to spend ₹50,000 in the last three months.

📌Axis Airtel Credit Card : The monthly cashback on Airtel services is now capped at ₹250, reduced from ₹300. The same reduced cap applies to cashback on gas, water, and electricity bills. Spending ₹50,000 in the last three months is required for airport lounge access.

📌Axis FreeCharge Credit Card : No longer offers cashback on utility bill payments unless made through the FreeCharge app.

These changes start from April 20, 2024
Everybody likes revolution whereas axis likes DEVolution