• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel credit card rejected and instantly approved within 5 days.

Patil007

TF Ace
Hello Everyone,

Axis Ace was my dream card and Got the same after long wait. Same for Axis Airtel. Tried hard to get this card from my own Airtel account and family's account but failed.

Axis bank has open the route to get Airtel card from their website and mobile app directly now with good approval rates. Previosuly we can apply only from Airtel app.

I was already holding three axis card (Ace, Neo, MyZone) and one citi card. Still I applied for Axis Airtel from one of the Youtuber's referal link on 16th May and Got rejected next day citing internal bank policy.

As Axis does not allow more than 3 cards. So, I sent mail to Axis bank to close my Neo card on 21st May Neo card got closed.

On same day 21st I applied Airtel card again but this time from Axis mobile app and Instantly got approved :love: and receievd sms and email as well. Virtual card is visible in Axis app :cool:.

I know Axis Ace and Airtel got devalued recently, But I have done calculations as per my spending and these are best cards for me with good cashback :).

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think for ace 10K spend offer was there to reverse joinng fee which I got that time,

Airtel is not FYF. I can see welcome offer to Rs. 500 amazon voucher with 1st txn withing 30 days. Let's see. Will confirm once I get physical card.
A stupid question.. Does Airtel mastercard has card image in axis mobile banking app or just the generic burgandy pellet? My Airtel Visa has the card image but sister's Airtel mastercard doesn't.

Patil007

TF Ace
A stupid question.. Does Airtel mastercard has card image in axis mobile banking app or just the generic burgandy pellet? My Airtel Visa has the card image but sister's Airtel mastercard doesn't.
Yet to receieve physical card, So I haven't activate virtual card yet.

Only Axis logo and two buttons are visible, activate card and view digital card.

prsnt_paul

TF Buzz
I applied for Axis Ace card on March 11th, but Whenever I try to apply for another card, i get the same message that 'your ACE card is approved'. How long will it take for the new pre-approved card section to appear? Is it exactly three months, or could it be longer?

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for Axis Ace card on March 11th, but Whenever I try to apply for another card, i get the same message that 'your ACE card is approved'. How long will it take for the new pre-approved card section to appear? Is it exactly three months, or could it be longer?
Try after 11 june.

Patil007

TF Ace
I think for ace 10K spend offer was there to reverse joinng fee which I got that time,

Airtel is not FYF. I can see welcome offer to Rs. 500 amazon voucher with 1st txn withing 30 days. Let's see. Will confirm once I get physical card.
Welcome offer is available as written in welcome letter.

Rs. 500 Amazon voucher on first spend within 30 days ✌️

Infamous

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Same for me as well. Got Ace from pre-approved section. Now waiting for 90 days to get Airtel. I hope they don't remove it from pre-approved section
Where is that pre-approved section? I see a lot of people talk about ut but I don't see it. I don't have any account with Axis, only 2 CC's. Where can I find that section?

Reactions: AxT
Where is that pre-approved section? I see a lot of people talk about ut but I don't see it. I don't have any account with Axis, only 2 CC's. Where can I find that section?
Where exactly do I find this in the app?
It's at the bottom where your cards are shown. Click on apply button. It will show if you have any pre-approved offer other wise it will take you to website to apply new card.