• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Question regarding Airtel Axis credit card

nitinmits

TF Premier
I hold Axis Flipkart and Axis LIC credit card. Whenever I apply for Airtel axis Card, it is rejected. Now I applied with my brother PAN CARD and my mobile number and email id. It is in process. To whom it will be visible in axis app, My brother or my app?

Tejo

TF Legend
I hold Axis Flipkart and Axis LIC credit card. Whenever I apply for Airtel axis Card, it is rejected. Now I applied with my brother PAN CARD and my mobile number and email id. It is in process. To whom it will be visible in axis app, My brother or my app?
It's visible on your mobile number login .....

Your brother's cust id number might be changed to your number too, don't leave singe paisa in his ac 🤣

Tejo

TF Legend
I apply for Airtel axis Card, it is rejected.
Just don't use your axis cards for quarter & apply for airtel card from any other number after 3 months, if you got, you are axis favourite customer if not .. again wait 3 months and apply from your number. If not leave hope on it.

In bw you might got it in pre-approved offers.

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
It will show in your brothers account. Because PAN Card is linked to your brothers customer id. And the cards that are linked to the customer id are showed in the account.

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If we buy grocery from bigbasket through tata neu app, do we get 10% cashback?
Cashback is basis Merchant ID (MID), so not sure if via Tata Neu MID will change compared to Big Basket (Innovative Retail Concepts Bangalore India). If it changes then you won't get cashback. Also, Tata Neu is a very poor way to access BB (I understand the extra NeuCoins but Tata Neu is a lousy, glitchy app that is a pain to use). For BB Now when you reach checkout Tata Neu always says, "No slots available" while on the BB app there is no such screen!

This is what T&Cs say (screenshot below):

1713370551358.png

Last edited:

TF Buzz
Hi.

Today, I got Axis Airtel CC offer in my wife's account (she has a MyZone CC LTF). It will be delivered in a couple of days.

I have Airtel Broadband in my name and it is there in my Airtel Thanks app.

Now how should I pay my Airtel broadband bill?

Should I use my Airtel Thanks app and pay by my wife's Axis Airtel CC?

or

Should I pay my airtel broadband bill from my my wife's phone and her airtel thanks app (yet to be installed) to get 25% cashback?

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
Hi.

Today, I got Axis Airtel CC offer in my wife's account (she has a MyZone CC LTF). It will be delivered in a couple of days.

I have Airtel Broadband in my name and it is there in my Airtel Thanks app.

Now how should I pay my Airtel broadband bill?

Should I use my Airtel Thanks app and pay by my wife's Axis Airtel CC?

or

Should I pay my airtel broadband bill from my my wife's phone and her airtel thanks app (yet to be installed) to get 25% cashback
In both cases you will eligible for cashback.

Do as per your wish.

Last edited:

Esmail

TF Buzz
I had applied for the Airtel Axis card directly from Axis since at that time i didn't have an offer through Airtel thanks app. But now it shows me the option to apply for it. Is there any way to link an existing Airtel Axis Credit Card to the relevant section in Airtel Thanks app?
Swiggy has a similar option to add a card which was directly applied for through HDFC Bank but no such option in the Airtel thanks app.