• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offered Upgrade from Regalia Credit card to Millennia

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

garvit99

TF Buzz
Hi all,

I am using HDFC since multiple years,
They offered me Regalia First Credit Card LTF and later upgraded that to Regalia LTF.

Its been 4 years and didn't get any upgrade on the Regalia Credit Card
My Regalia Limit is 6.5 Lakhs and now netbanking shows to upgrade from Regalia to Millennia

Is this an upgrade or downgrade?
I want DCB Metal Card FYF (under alumni offer) but they rejected it.

We note from your e-mail that you are requesting to upgrade your existing Master Regalia credit card to Diners Black Metal credit card. Basis your request, we had taken this up for an appropriate review and wish to clarify that the bank's decision is based on specified parameters and guidelines which are fairly wide ranging. In this regard, we reviewed your request for card upgrade and regret to inform you that we are unable to accede to your request currently. We seek your kind understanding in this regard.

Further, we wish to inform you that the offer on the card will be reviewed periodically based on usage and payment pattern on the card account. We kindly request you to use the credit card and provide us with many more opportunities to serve you better.

How should I proceed here, I have multiple FD's with them and currently an Imperia Customer
I like the Regalia CC as its LTF and gives Priority Pass but unhappy since they devalued and removed the lounge access

1714748289164.png

garvit99

TF Buzz
I am also getting the same though my Limit is <5L. Can this be moved to HDFC section.
I always had huge respect for HDFC Bank but nowadays, after the removed lounge from Debit and Credit cards
And also not all lounges are present in their master card list

Yes, we can move to HDFC Section but I don't see any option to move to different section.
Will move, if someone could help with the steps for same

Hi all,

I am using HDFC since multiple years,
They offered me Regalia First Credit Card LTF and later upgraded that to Regalia LTF.

Its been 4 years and didn't get any upgrade on the Regalia Credit Card
My Regalia Limit is 6.5 Lakhs and now netbanking shows to upgrade from Regalia to Millennia

Is this an upgrade or downgrade?
I want DCB Metal Card FYF (under alumni offer) but they rejected it.

How should I proceed here, I have multiple FD's with them and currently an Imperia Customer
I like the Regalia CC as its LTF and gives Priority Pass but unhappy since they devalued and removed the lounge access

1714748289164.png
In banks perspective its a downgrade but in real its a upgrade becuase you get real cashback in millennia.

In real you have to check which card fullfills your desire.

helloworld

TF Legend

Download upgrade form, select DCB Metal FYF, sent to chennai or put it in HDFC drop box. Wait for 1 or 2 weeks.

If rejected, visit branch once, and spoke to BM or someone who can help you, and request for 'DCB FYF/ Regalia Gold LTF' based on existing relationship, FD, Imperia balance criteria.

If they see everything in good, they might help you upgrade easily. In anycase, if you see there is no help from them, convey your intention to move FDs and balance to other bank or branch (as 2nd approach not directly).

If it didn't work out, request mail to grievanance to upgrade to Gold as LTF based on relationship, if not approved then escalate to priority redressal, convey the same that long relationship, fds, Imperia and try to convince them your valuable relationship. You can request DCB here (upto you) anycase need to escalate and explain your relationship with bank for either of these cards.

Nothing can be done with single mail / request, need follow-up and provide your relationship with them in every instance. We're just one single customer to them.. so keep in that mind.

@vaibhav111 / @lucifer - can you move this to HDFC section?

Last edited:
Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.